• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Burning Question: How Did MSK Escape? Long Coastline Or Overpaid Ministers?

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR>The danger
</TR><!-- headline one : end --><!-- show image if available --></TBODY></TABLE>

<!-- START OF : div id="storytext"--><!-- 4 or less paragraphs so show all paragraphs first before showing the media and bkstry and stuffs --><!-- story content : start -->
<!-- story content : start -->'The burning question is how did this man manage to squeeze through the tight dragnet?' <!-- story content : start -->MR BENNIE CHEOK: 'Mas Selamat Kastari is a dangerous man. His capture by the Malaysian authorities has brought a sigh of relief to Singapore. The burning question is how did this man manage to squeeze through the tight dragnet following his escape? If he was assisted by accomplices and sympathisers, then the danger lies not only in the man himself but also in his band of followers.'

MarrickG

Alfrescian
Loyal
<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR>The danger
</TR><!-- headline one : end --><!-- show image if available --></TBODY></TABLE>

<!-- START OF : div id="storytext"--><!-- 4 or less paragraphs so show all paragraphs first before showing the media and bkstry and stuffs --><!-- story content : start -->
<!-- story content : start -->'The burning question is how did this man manage to squeeze through the tight dragnet?' <!-- story content : start -->MR BENNIE CHEOK: 'Mas Selamat Kastari is a dangerous man. His capture by the Malaysian authorities has brought a sigh of relief to Singapore. The burning question is how did this man manage to squeeze through the tight dragnet following his escape? If he was assisted by accomplices and sympathisers, then the danger lies not only in the man himself but also in his band of followers.'

Agree, I also needed to know how he did it, maybe he could give some idea to some of the illegal immigrates in Singapore or those planning to come in.

After reading today's paper, I think we will only find out after MSK is returned to us as he would probably have to answer to the Malaysia's questioning 1st. His activity for the 1 year in Malaysia and his accomplices there would be more important to the Malaysian. I think he probably could not get any support in Singapore and that is why he fled to Malaysia in the 1st place.

@rmadill0

Alfrescian
Loyal
I read that MSK managed to swim over to Malaysia by using an improvised floating device. How on earth did he manage to escape the coast guards and perhaps navy ships patrolling the straits!!!

This is incredible. The dragnet is supposed to be the tightest during the initial phase, isn't it????

If I am the Home Team, I would rather the Malaysian keep MSK for good. When he is back, more cans of worms will be opened, more heads will roll.

MarrickG

Alfrescian
Loyal
I read that MSK managed to swim over to Malaysia by using an improvised floating device. How on earth did he manage to escape the coast guards and perhaps navy ships patrolling the straits!!!

This is incredible. The dragnet is supposed to be the tightest during the initial phase, isn't it????

If I am the Home Team, I would rather the Malaysian keep MSK for good. When he is back, more cans of worms will be opened, more heads will roll.

Head will surely roll if any poodle is found to be negilent in his work. But to be fair, I think the distance between Singapore and Malaysia is rather close. Should be able to reach within 30 mins if swim?

HakkaThaileen

Alfrescian
Loyal
Head will surely roll if any poodle is found to be negilent in his work. But to be fair, I think the distance between Singapore and Malaysia is rather close. Should be able to reach within 30 mins if swim?

Fall in all men of 40s who walk with a limp.

Give each of them some improvised floatation.

Line them up at the coastal area facing Johore. Order them to swim to the other side of the Straits and test it out...