• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bumi arrested for calling police because bus didn't stop in front of him. Guess the race!!!

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

Man allegedly calls police after bus didn't stop 'right in front of him', ends up getting taken down by cops​

OCTOBER 26, 2022PUBLISHED AT 9:42 AMByCHING SHI JIE
20222510_police.jpg

Screengrab/Instagram/Adminsgfollowsalll

What would you do if things do not go your way?
For this man, he decided to air his grievances by allegedly making a police report, just because the bus did not stop where he wanted.
An Instagram video shared last Sunday (Oct 23) showed the man shouting at a couple of police officers at a bus stop in Bedok, with the latter trying to calm him down.
Subsequent videos shared on adminsgfollowsalll's IG page showed the man, who was handcuffed, trying to resist arrest by screaming and fidgeting around.
In the video, he could be heard saying "I want to go home" in English.
Three police officers were later seen carrying the man into the police car.

https://www.sammyboy.com/"https://www.instagram.com/reel/CkDEUf6tLIH/?utm_source=ig_embed&utm_campaign=loading"

"[The man] called police because the bus didn't stop right in front of him," the accompanying caption wrote.
In the comments, netizens were baffled on why the man would waste the police officers' time over a seemingly trivial matter.
"If you did not call the police, you would have saved yourself so much pain….seriously," a netizen said.
New%20Project%20%2830%29.jpg
PHOTO: Screengrab/Instagram/Adminsgfollowsalll
AsiaOne has contacted the police for more information.

Last edited:

mahjongking

Alfrescian
Loyal
IMH overcrowded. sent some of these nutcases home to create havoc elsewhere.
this is what you get from a govt who dont give a fuck to population density

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many of such self entitled boomers around. The parents spoil them and now they grow up to be self entitled assholes. It didn't happened suddenly. Spoilt childhood translated into idiotism when they grow old.

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
IMH overcrowded. sent some of these nutcases home to create havoc elsewhere.
this is what you get from a govt who dont give a fuck to population density
govt is trying to reduce people from going IMH or hospital's psychiatry department, to avoid making the country look stressful.

now if u seek referral from polyclinic, for non-suicidal ones, they aim to keep you in polyclinic, follow-up with psychologist in polyclinic (not psychiatrist).
If you are suicidal, i remember u go IMH A&E, it is the most run-down A&E in Singapore, nostalgic 1965 feeling.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
govt is trying to reduce people from going IMH or hospital's psychiatry department, to avoid making the country look stressful.

now if u seek referral from polyclinic, for non-suicidal ones, they aim to keep you in polyclinic, follow-up with psychologist in polyclinic (not psychiatrist).
If you are suicidal, i remember u go IMH A&E, it is the most run-down A&E in Singapore, nostalgic 1965 feeling.

And I heard from a siao charbor that the food inside IMH is terrible. :biggrin:

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
And I heard from a siao charbor that the food inside IMH is terrible. :biggrin:
If you are patient, sayang clinic/wards serve better food. That's the private class, less people screaming around you.

If you are visitor, the foodcourt is open-air, less yummy like other hospitals, but I always go support the social-enterprise-run small F&B outlet next to IMH 7-11, it takes long to get your cooked food but not expensive and the people working there are very polite and humble.

Singapore Dancing Spirit

Alfrescian
Loyal

SG Government is simply using IMH for unrelated reasons.

The doctors from India there seem so disgusting. I have noticed 10 men and women from PAP sitting with an Indian doctor. It is similar to an audience in the SG court, now flooded in IMH, doctor's room. If it is a private doctor, we have a choice to ask of privacy but IMH, there is no privacy as it is full of illegal things going inside. I have noticed that the audience behaved like ass lickers for the doctor.

I saw the surname of the doctor that says SARKAR
Sarkar is the Indian word which means Government.

Sarkar behaved like an Aghori to me. Who is an Aghori?? Please watch the video below.

1. An aghori eats human flesh (raw) of a dead body taken out from Ganges River, in Varanasi
  2. The Aghori then do rituals such as sex with the dead body for one night (male or female or older does not matter)
  3. After the sex, they consume the raw meat after intoxicating heavily with Marijuana.
Atrocities of such doctors are leaked out now. So, you know the truth

Attachments

• THE MODERN CANNIBALS OF INDIA - AGHORI (GRAPHIC VIDEO)_Trim.mp4
    10.1 MB
Last edited:

mahjongking

Alfrescian
Loyal

once i was on a bus, this retarded looking couple boarded the bus, immediately the butt fuck ugly woman start scolding everyone vulgarities
that was fucking 20 years ago already..... now the overcrowding in IMH should be much worse
btw they were carrying what looks like their prescription....hundreds of white pills...hundreds