• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Bro Lawrence Has Destroyed The Elite GEP Schools' Status! Sad Day For Little Geniuses!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
455304496_807358791551283_823156995945462170_n.jpg

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This, I fully agree and support the change.

Gifted programme is elitists and ended up with only the rich benefitting.

It's fortunate that my son and daughter-in-law didn't overpay for their home near Nanyang Primary School, which has a good GEP program.

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
no he hasn't destroyed elitism. he's just creating it within every school now. In fact, it will be worse than streaming, imagine every school is like a bordello now, there are several tiers, the premium class, the budget class, and the ITE bound. I would love to see them integrate at the canteen. "don't touch my food, and get out of my elitist face!"

nabeifuckpap

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nothing more than just another PAP recruitment tool, none of the kids who went through the programme made in big in the private sector, in reality many sinkies had to go for overseas education just to get better opportunities or end up with lower-tier jobs here or end up working overseas permanently