• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bride harrassed by Emcee. Complains to STOMP instead of Police

Cthulhu

Alfrescian
Loyal
"I was sexually harassed by wedding emcee"

STOMPer Victim, a newlywed, says she was sexually harassed by her wedding emcee, who took her to Sentosa and tried to squeeze her hand and hug her. He also sent her an sms inviting her to a rendezvous in Johor Bahru, asking her to spend the night with him if she wished.

This harrowing experience traumatised her so much that she has decided, with her friends' encouragement, to put her story forth on STOMP, in the hope that there will not be a next victim. She says:

"One month after my wedding, I passed my wedding emcee's contact to a friend who was looking for one, as the feedback from my guests had been positive.

"This is how my nightmare began.

"He asked me out for dinner soon after, and I naively thought it was to thank me for my recommendation. I was also under the assumption that his boss would be present.

"However, he turned up alone and took me out. After the meal, he cooked up an excuse saying he needed to look up a friend at Sentosa before he could send me home.

"I went along with that, but when we reached Sentosa, he stopped his car at a secluded spot and told me to leave my belongings in the car and get off.

"We walked towards the beach. There was no friend in sight.

"All of a sudden, he held my hand and I shook him off, but he insisted.

"This time, I let him hold my hand because I panicked and didn't want to anger him. But he must have taken it as a sign of encouragement, because he started squeezing and massaging my hand in a teasing manner, and even hugged me!

"This was too much and I pushed him away. He finally relented and drove me home.

"But this is not all.

"A week later, he struck again. He sent me an sms.

"His sms read, 'how's ur day dear? was wonderin if u wanna go jb w me nxt fri. mayb can stay out if u can.'

"Inviting me to head to Johor Bahru with him, does he take me for a prostitute?

"I felt so angry and insulted that I called him, intending to tell him off. This was when he admitted his interest in me.

"That was the last straw. I finally told my husband about the whole incident and he blew his top, reaching for the phone immediately to give him a piece of his mind.

"Unfortunately, the emcee, being eloquent, brushed it off and insisted we had only gone for coffee.

"We can't prove his actions so I decided to share this story with as many people as I can. Hopefully this can prevent another woman from becoming the next victim."

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
... "I felt so angry and insulted that I called him, intending to tell him off. This was when he admitted his interest in me. ...
tel him 2 express his interest like wat sum1 did 2 dat harry lee la ...

DearestGodlikeWarlord

Alfrescian
Loyal
"I was sexually harassed by wedding emcee"

STOMPer Victim, a newlywed, says she was sexually harassed by her wedding emcee, who took her to Sentosa and tried to squeeze her hand and hug her. He also sent her an sms inviting her to a rendezvous in Johor Bahru, asking her to spend the night with him if she wished.

This harrowing experience traumatised her so much that she has decided, with her friends' encouragement, to put her story forth on STOMP, in the hope that there will not be a next victim. She says:

"One month after my wedding, I passed my wedding emcee's contact to a friend who was looking for one, as the feedback from my guests had been positive.

"This is how my nightmare began.

"He asked me out for dinner soon after, and I naively thought it was to thank me for my recommendation. I was also under the assumption that his boss would be present.

"However, he turned up alone and took me out. After the meal, he cooked up an excuse saying he needed to look up a friend at Sentosa before he could send me home.

"I went along with that, but when we reached Sentosa, he stopped his car at a secluded spot and told me to leave my belongings in the car and get off.

"We walked towards the beach. There was no friend in sight.

"All of a sudden, he held my hand and I shook him off, but he insisted.

"This time, I let him hold my hand because I panicked and didn't want to anger him. But he must have taken it as a sign of encouragement, because he started squeezing and massaging my hand in a teasing manner, and even hugged me!

"This was too much and I pushed him away. He finally relented and drove me home.

"But this is not all.

"A week later, he struck again. He sent me an sms.

"His sms read, 'how's ur day dear? was wonderin if u wanna go jb w me nxt fri. mayb can stay out if u can.'

"Inviting me to head to Johor Bahru with him, does he take me for a prostitute?

"I felt so angry and insulted that I called him, intending to tell him off. This was when he admitted his interest in me.

"That was the last straw. I finally told my husband about the whole incident and he blew his top, reaching for the phone immediately to give him a piece of his mind.

"Unfortunately, the emcee, being eloquent, brushed it off and insisted we had only gone for coffee.

"We can't prove his actions so I decided to share this story with as many people as I can. Hopefully this can prevent another woman from becoming the next victim."

Hello, HELLO!

You didn't even have sex with him, so how can you call yourself a "victim"? This is a joke!

The emcee would probably laugh it off, not give a damn and continue with his life. :wink::wink::wink:

pia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hello, HELLO!

You didn't even have sex with him, so how can you call yourself a "victim"? This is a joke!

The emcee would probably laugh it off, not give a damn and continue with his life. :wink::wink::wink:

She obviously belongs to the Stomper community. Very frivolous. No wonder she turned to her same kind for adivce. Duh.