• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Breaking: Teo Chee Hean to be appointed DPM from April, Dr Lee Boon Yang retires

rainnix

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/singaporelocalnews/view/417924/1/.html

Teo Chee Hean to be appointed DPM from April, Dr Lee Boon Yang retires
Posted: 26 March 2009 1802 hrs

Photos of

SINGAPORE : Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong will make several changes to the Cabinet and other appointments, as part of continuing leadership renewal and testing out of younger office holders for broader responsibilities.

Defence Minister Teo Chee Hean will be appointed Deputy Prime Minister with effect from April 1.

He will be the acting prime minister in the absence of the PM. He will continue as Minister for Defence.

Professor S Jayakumar will relinquish his appointment as Deputy Prime Minister. He will be appointed as Senior Minister in the Prime Minister's Office and will continue as Co-ordinating Minister for National Security.

Mr Gan Kim Yong will be appointed Manpower Minister, while Mrs Lim Hwee Hua will be appointed as a Minister in the Prime Minister's Office. She will be concurrently appointed as Second Minister for Finance and Second Minister for Transport.

Senior Minister of State Lui Tuck Yew will be appointed as Acting Minister for Information, Communications and the Arts. He will relinquish his appointment in the Education Ministry.

Dr Lee Boon Yang will relinquish his appointment as Minister for Information, Communications and the Arts and retire from the government.

Since being appointed a Parliamentary Secretary in 1985, Dr Lee has served in many portfolios including Environment, Trade and Industry, Finance, Home Affairs, National Development, Defence, and Manpower, before becoming Minister for Information, Communications and the Arts in 2003.

The prime minister thanked Dr Lee for his many years of service and contributions to the government and the nation.

Mr Sam Tan will be appointed as Parliamentary Secretary in the Trade and Industry Ministry and Information, Communications and the Arts Ministry. His appointment takes effect on 1 July 2009.

Senior Parliamentary Secretary for Community Development, Youth and Sports Teo Ser Luck will be appointed as Mayor of North East Community Development Council with effect from 31 May 2009.

The current mayor Mr Zainul Abidin Rasheed will relinquish his appointment when his current three-year term ends on 30 May 2009. He will continue as Senior Minister of State in the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. - CNA /ls

commoner

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jayakuma Senior Minister? 2 Senior Ministers? Wooden no step down? Teo Chee Hean DPM? WKS DPM? Teo acting PM on Ass Loong absence? BTW, Teo and Ass same look, nobody will notice the difference between these blurr f888,,,,,,

jbsmith

Alfrescian
Loyal
I find it strange too.

DPM Wong Kan Seng should be more senior. No? :wink:

Defence Minister Teo Chee Hean will be appointed Deputy Prime Minister with effect from April 1.

He will be the acting prime minister in the absence of the PM. He will continue as Minister for Defence.

nickers9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh no, Teo Chee Hean is not capable of doing anything, SAF torture treatment case havent really solve it yet.

And this guy doesnt really help his resident at all in his area. Remember the case of bus no.82? The sengkang resident begged him not to remove the bus no.82 travelling to shenton way, but in the end he cannot do anything at all.

And how come the reservit is getting so much tougher is because of him. He is the fucker that made reservit so unbearable. RT, RT all the way. Reservit so tough like as if I am going for my NSF again.

The brainless Teo Chee Hean now is becoming the DPM, God help us.

Singapaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ho say liao...with his DPM pay..he can give better gift than the "miserable" schoolbag he personally picked as a X'mas present for a poor kid:biggrin:

blackmore

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh no, Teo Chee Hean is not capable of doing anything, SAF torture treatment case havent really solve it yet.

And this guy doesnt really help his resident at all in his area. Remember the case of bus no.82? The sengkang resident begged him not to remove the bus no.82 travelling to shenton way, but in the end he cannot do anything at all.

And how come the reservit is getting so much tougher is because of him. He is the fucker that made reservit so unbearable. RT, RT all the way. Reservit so tough like as if I am going for my NSF again.

The brainless Teo Chee Hean now is becoming the DPM, God help us.

With an Ex-Military running the show as a DPM, it sure can't be good. It has been proven many a times in the commercial world that SAF produces more shit brain who can't do much but talk alot. With the organ of state headed by ex military regular or reservist officer it has come to become an autocratic autonomy.

talk about teo, in my ten years residing in his estate. I have never ever met or seen him in person. Let alone erection time also hardly show his face. And neither do I know what the GRC ever done for these estate for its people.

These buggers really think that its a sure win situation again and takes everyone for granted.:mad:

commoner

Alfrescian
Loyal
with DPM pay, a cheapskate is a cheapskate,,, same school bag because anyway not his $$$$.....

When Teo was Education Minitoots, students suffer, when he Defence, soldiers die more than normal,

Why Ass Loong appoint him as DPM and acting PM when Ass is busy,,,,

Because DPM WKS makes Ass Loong looks real bad with MSK fiasco,
Jayakumar, short and not make a big boo boo, so upgrade to SM
and Teo will perform badly to make Ass Loong looks good

allanlee

Alfrescian
Loyal

Whether training tough onot is all relative....... to a clerk or cook the training is sibeh siong to them........ to a commando the RT is like a holiday camp :biggrin:

Teo CH was SEAL trained so the training implemented for RT is oredi very relak in his eyes :wink:

allanlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
talk about teo, in my ten years residing in his estate. I have never ever met or seen him in person. Let alone erection time also hardly show his face. And neither do I know what the GRC ever done for these estate for its people.

Teo C H is a reluctant politician :rolleyes: .......... because of his family history and connections he was pushed into politics........ want out oso cannot otherwise MafiaLEE will "fun lian" :(

Behind the scenes he is the "kingmaker" of the MIWs...... what he say carry more weight than the other MIWs :biggrin:

nickers9

Alfrescian
Loyal
With an Ex-Military running the show as a DPM, it sure can't be good. It has been proven many a times in the commercial world that SAF produces more shit brain who can't do much but talk alot. With the organ of state headed by ex military regular or reservist officer it has come to become an autocratic autonomy.

These buggers really think that its a sure win situation again and takes everyone for granted.:mad:

To the PAPpies, Teo Chee Hean is an SAF scholar, the first batch of SAF scholars in Singapore.

To the PAPpies, SAF scholars is some big fuck, like as if they are really smart.

But to me, if the SAF scholars cannot performed at all in the commercial world and cannot even solved simple problems presented to them, these bunch of SAF scholars are like a piece of SHIT to me.

SAF scholars papers are like a roll of toilet papers, nothing useful but only can be used to clean your butt.

And Teo Chee Hean is like one of them, a piece of shit that cannot solve any problems, he is just like another Wang Kan Seng, cannot help the Singaporeans at all but only knows how to make our lifes' difficult that's all.

rainnix

Alfrescian
Loyal
WKS most probably be promoted if not for Mas Selemat fiasco. But he will still be on top for bloodline is concerned.

Jaya to be SM is to dilute GCT's position, or GCT had the desire to retire.

Lim Boon Yang most probably want to become a French cook.

Lui's promotion is to anchor Tanjong Pagar GRC in case old fart dies.

Teo Ser Luck is the new poster boy for another "I don't know" minister Teo who had fallen from grace with TC and CDC fiasco.

All these promotions is to have anchors in the GRC when the election comes.

LHL is super insecure man! Most likely his AMK ward will be a 8 man GRC with 2 anchor ministers in the next GE. :oIo:

nickers9

Alfrescian
Loyal
WKS most probably be promoted if not for Mas Selemat fiasco. But he will still be on top for bloodline is concerned.

LHL is super insecure man! Most likely his AMK ward will be a 8 man GRC with 2 anchor ministers in the next GE. :oIo:

If that is the case LHL felt so insecure, I have a suggestion, get all his PAPpies ministers to be invloved in his AMK ward.

I know all PAPpies ministers have their own ward to defend, but hey LHL is the next King of Singapore, so he changed and make new rules and regulations for this GE rite? He can says because AMK is the heart of Singapore, with the best fengshui that can brings fortunes and prosperity to Singapore in many years to come, and if this fengshui is broken, Singapore will be finished.

With just this simple excuses, he can gets all these PAPpies ministers to stand in as Calefare. So with all PAPpies behind him, who dares to take on him at AMK rite?

travelbug

Alfrescian
Loyal

But do you see any Opposition doing any walkarounds now? So if not, then its a foregone conclusion that it will be a walkover in next election.