• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

BREAKING: PRC GIRLS In S'pore Create HAVOC And Murders

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
BREAKING: PRC GIRLS In S'pore Create HAVOC n Murders. POST ALL New Stories HERE!

Found this post. These are but a small portion of horror stories in S'pore.

Always remember ONE thing. These girls are here for the MONEY and nothing else. Out of 1000, you have to be very lucky to find 2 that are really well brought up and have a heart. Yes only 1 or 2 out of a thousand.

So always approach a situation with a mei mei with EXTREME caution. Even if she does not seem to want money at first, it will always come to that.
If she hustles you at the KTV or in a hotel room after a "paid" fuck for more money, JUST CALL THE POLICE. Do not even give that $10 extra dollars. She will be the first to give way. YES, CALL THE POLICE even if you are married

Always REMEMBER these are communists minds you are dealing with. AND they have TOTAL disrespect for SINGAPOREANS as they view us as STUPID and VERY SUBSERVIENT; in others words, bolumpars

I have personally come across and counseled a few of my friends that married PRC women met in S'pore. When the money is there, it's always hunky dory. The moment you cut their allowances, all will "choot" pattern.

It even entails murders.

<table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="6"><tbody><tr><td nowrap="nowrap">cheowyonglee
user_offline.gif

Alfrescian
</td> <td width="100%"> </td> <td valign="top" nowrap="nowrap"> Join Date: Oct 2009

</td></tr></tbody></table><!-- / user info --> <!-- message, attachments, sig --><!-- icon and title -->
icon1.gif
Government invited China PRC here, alot of problem also...
<hr style="background-color: rgb(152, 152, 152); color: rgb(152, 152, 152);" size="1"> <!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --> Our beloved PAP government open her big big arms and invited alot alot of China PRC be it gangster, uni grad or those pei du ma ma or even night club girl with little education, all of them over Singapore, and you can see them from every corner.Recently, i saw alot of China Ah beng, smoking and drinking and even urine in the public.

Judging from the recent lots of news regarding China PRC, i had these bad feeling that more trouble and problems will be cause by them too.We shall see!
Just a few case here,
1)last year one PRC girl threaten to jump in Chinatown over love disbute.

2)Also, one China girl(my company) from agere system had affair with her supervisor knew in advance he was married but still continue cheating his feeling although the supervisor was in wrong too, but it takes both hand to clap.In the end, she was murdered but also brokeup a family.

3)One China woman stabbed her husband die when she married here saying how badly treated she was but in the end, her husband said she like to spent money, ate good food and don't want to work(Not sure whose story to believe too but choose to be neutral).She was sentence to 8 years jailed.

4)One KTV lady falling in love with a Singaporean businessman.He was killed and found in the river, but the Woman was yet to be found.(I GUESS she might be just that .... .Just my guess!China girls are very practical over money matters, most of them are for what i know.Who knows?)

5)Alot of prositutes here causing breakup or cheating Singaporeans money.

I think, what i said are just a few cases.I know there are tones of news over them making troubles in Singapore but maybe some choose not to blow the matters big so most of the cases did not went to the news.
I have mixed with most China girls due to my work and although there are afew good one, but most of them can't really be good.Due to the Communist system in China, China produce alot of low level national with bad heart.
Hope Singaporeans wakeup and don't let our country become China land.We build our country to what it is today, and we should not let them make our land become their land or come here make trouble with us.
Next time, i really should take alot of videos of those China guys gangster in Singapore and post it here, they behave so yaya!!!!Anyone agree?

Last edited:

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
ANother story. ....PLEASE HELP TO POST NEW STORIES IN THIS THREAD.

PRC cleaner and her sinkie boss affair exposed! <hr style="background-color: rgb(152, 152, 152); color: rgb(152, 152, 152);" size="1"> <!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --> Singapore
Home > Breaking News > Singapore > Story
Dec 4, 2009

Jailed for torching fish farm
By Elena Chong, Courts Correspondent
<!-- end by line -->
<!-- end left side bar --><!-- story content : start -->A CHINESE national was jailed for nine weeks on Friday for throwing two lighted match sticks at her lover's fish farm and caused damage of more than $200,000. Cleaner Liu Gui Ling, 37, a Singapore permanent resident, admitted to mischief at the fish farm at sea off Pasir Ris at about 2am on April 9. A Community Court heard that the night before, Liu and her lover, Mr Goh Khoon Heng, 53, the fish farm owner, had a dispute over some financial and personal matters. At about 2am, she lighted two match sticks and threw them into the trash bags at the fish farm. Some structures of the fish farm caught fire, causing damage of between $220,000 and $230,000. Liu, who surrendered herself to the police, told Judge Soh Tze Bian in between sobs that she had a two-year-old child with her lover, and that they planned to wed next year. She could have been jailed for up to two years and/or fined.

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
Recently I saw a PRC girl that was supposedly banned for life from re-entering Singapore; in Singapore.

It puzzled me as we have strict fingerprinting biometrics technology.

I asked some KTV girls how this was possible.

Their answer stunned me.

"VERY EASY MAH. WE GO HOME USE RAZOR BLADES AND ADD ON LINES TO ALL OUR FINGERS. THEN WE CHANGE NAME AND GET NEW PASSPORT"

Biometrics passports my ARSE. This technology is HOPELESS. I will be surprised if they carry on with this fingerprint useless crap. Perhaps using the iris of EYES will be the best.

w
w
w

E

Emperor Palpatine

Recently I saw a PRC girl that was supposedly banned for life from re-entering Singapore; in Singapore.

It puzzled me as we have strict fingerprinting biometrics technology.

I asked some KTV girls how this was possible.

Their answer stunned me.

"VERY EASY MAH. WE GO HOME USE RAZOR BLADES AND ADD ON LINES TO ALL OUR FINGERS. THEN WE CHANGE NAME AND GET NEW PASSPORT"

Biometrics passports my ARSE. This technology is HOPELESS. I will be surprised if they carry on with this fingerprint useless crap. Perhaps using the iris of EYES will be the best.

w
w
w

That is how they beat the present technology. But it won't be for long.