• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

BREAKING NEWS: SENTOSA Confirmed HAUNTED !!!!!!!

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
Used to be called Pulau Balakang Mati ( Island Of DEATH) before name change in the 1970s because GARMENT wanted to MARKET it as tourist resort.

ISLAND of DEATH named by the Malays is for a good reason. During WW2, many mass executions (by the cruel JAPS) took place on the beaches and elsewhere on Sentosa until the waters near the beaches were red in colour. Just asked your parents or grand parents who lived through WW2.

I would not live there. Neither would I swim in any of the lagoons there. Call me chicken, I really dont care. Does anyone have any stats of how many drownings and near drownings on Sentosa?

Guess the young in S'pore dont know the REAL history of PULAU BALAKANG MATI, the Island of DEATH, now known as Sentosa (the Isle of Peace? what a spin).

<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr class="msghead"><td><table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr class="msghead"><td class="msgT" align="right" width="1%" height="20" nowrap="nowrap">To: </td><td class="msgTname" width="68%" nowrap="nowrap">ALL <nobr></nobr></td> <td class="msgNum" align="right" nowrap="nowrap"> (1 of 3) </td></tr></tbody></table></td></tr><tr><td rowspan="4" class="msgleft" width="1%"> </td><td class="wintiny" align="right" nowrap="nowrap">18270.1 </td></tr><tr><td height="8">
</td></tr> <tr><td class="msgtxt"><table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody> <tr> <td>Undercurrent was strong at fatal triathlon race
</td></tr><tr><td><!-- headline one : end -->
</td></tr><tr><td><!-- show image if available -->
</td></tr></tbody></table> <!-- START OF : div id="storytext"--> <!-- more than 4 paragraphs --> IT IS a very sad moment for all sports lovers as we mourn the death of Deutsche Telekom Asia CEO Calvin Lee at Sunday's Osim Singapore International Triathlon. To his family, we offer our sincere condolences.
According to media reports, the sea condition was relatively calm. As someone who participated in the race, I can attest to the fact that the condition was anything but calm. The undercurrent was very strong. On the leg back, I was repeatedly pushed against the guide ropes. I started getting cramps and almost panicked, but fortunately I relied on past experiences to keep my calm and re-aligned my sighting target.
I urge the organisers, the Triathlon Association of Singapore, to focus its training clinics on open-water swimming techniques. In fact, make it mandatory for first-time participants to take part in an open-water swimming clinic. Thus, a first-timer will be able to have a real-life experience of how it is like swimming in the open water.
I wrote the words 'Fear Nothing' on my arm for Sunday's race. It was to remind me that my long-time fear of swimming in the sea was unfounded. Sadly, Mr Lee's passing is another wakeup call for weekend warriors like me. In our quest for self-fulfilment, we forget that if we fail, the people who get hurt the most are the ones that we love the most.
Seah Liang Chiang

</td></tr></tbody></table>

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
You stupid idiotic gossiper.

Your "belakang" kena screwed and then "mati"!!:oIo:

Fuck your mother's CCB. If you got nothing to do just go and jerk off.

My warning is for the YOUTH of SINGAPORE that does not know the island's history.

Why dont you go swimming frequently in Sentosa's lagoons. Do us all a favor, you FAKE horse tipster. Actually u r fake all over.
:biggrin:

eeoror88

Alfrescian
Loyal
You stupid Fuck Face Sarm Goo Loke Por !!!

Fuck off back to your mum's bangla fucked arse where you were born !!:mad:

saratogas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Resort World Sentosa, construction worker adds to the Mati number.

A Chinese man in his late 40s fell to his death at the construction site of Resorts World at Sentosa on 27 July 2009.

Police said they received a call at about 8.30pm. Officers pronounced the man dead shortly after.

The worker, who is understood to be from China, fell from a height of about 4.5 metres.

annexa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pulau Bulakan Mati means kena fucked from behind. Because the British face their cannons towards Indonesia, on Sentosa. But the Japs came from Malaysia. So British could not use those canons to defend Singapore. That is why is is call kena fuck from behind.

It is not Pulau Mati, which will mean island of death.

You knn anyhow gossip.

Ah Guan

Alfrescian
Loyal
The name Pulau Balakang Mati existed way before the Brits built their cannons facing the wrong way

It has always been deemed as a cursed island by the Malay inhabitants of Temasek

SotongMee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can we ever find a place on earth where no living things had died?

The name Pulau Balakang Mati existed way before the Brits built their cannons facing the wrong way

It has always been deemed as a cursed island by the Malay inhabitants of Temasek

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Pulau Bulakan Mati means kena fucked from behind. Because the British face their cannons towards Indonesia, on Sentosa. But the Japs came from Malaysia. So British could not use those canons to defend Singapore. That is why is is call kena fuck from behind.

It is not Pulau Mati, which will mean island of death.

You knn anyhow gossip.

You got it right!...anyway, mati is mati lah!. Anyway, sinGAPOREANS are 'bawah bulakan mati"... ha ha ha ha:biggrin:

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
back then it was a DB, after the british pulled out. My old man was a MP there in the late 60s, tekaning detainees, damn bastard sia my old man hahaha!