• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

breaking news - jd vance is vp pick.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
besides breaking fart, this is big news from the trump campaign. his email to me:

“I’ve selected JD Vance for Vice President.”

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN! >
I’VE SELECTED JD VANCE AS YOUR NEXT VICE PRESIDENT!

I’m pleased to introduce JD Vance as your next Vice President!

I’ve thought about this decision for MONTHS, but deep down I always knew that I needed JD Vance on my side to MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

When I made this decision, I knew it had to be someone who could step in and serve as your Commander-in-Chief.

JD VANCE WAS THE NAME ON
THE TOP OF MY LIST!

But if we’re going to get me in the White House and make JD Vance the next Vice President, it will all depend on YOUR SUPPORT RIGHT HERE!

At this historical moment, I’m calling on EVERY Pro-Trump Patriot to chip in and say, I STAND WITH President Trump & JD Vance!
If our response today is anything but HISTORIC, the liars in the media will say MAGA-Patriots like YOU won’t vote for me with JD Vance on the ticket.

NOW’S THE TIME FOR US TO PROVE THEM WRONG!

Please stand with JD Vance and me today.

WE WILL MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

Thank you,​
Now is the time to CHIP IN and help me SAVE AMERICA >
Now is the time to CHIP IN and help me SAVE AMERICA >
Donald J. Trump
45th President of the United States​

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
email from jd vance.

Here’s what I told President Trump.
MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN! >
OFFICIAL MEMO FROM JD VANCE

When President Trump asked me to be his Vice Presidential Nominee, this is what I told him:

“Mr. President, it would be an honor to serve as your Vice President.

During your time in office, America was at its best.

Our economy was roaring, our border was under control, our cities were safe, and we were respected overseas.

As your Vice President, I will faithfully serve by your side and you make our country GREAT AGAIN!”

As my first act of being your Vice Presidential Nominee, I’m gathering One Million official Trump-Vance endorsements by the end of the day.

Will your name be the first on the list?
President Trump will Make America Great Again, and I know together, we will win big.
Please add your name and officially endorse us today.
I know President Trump is looking forward to seeing your name on the list.
Thank you,​
JD Vance​
IMG_1793.jpeg

nabeifuckpap

Alfrescian
Loyal
Finally someone who dares to get tough with Democrats, Obama Biden and WEF need to be executed by firing squad for crimes against humanity

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Good, no blackie or vagina VP to pander to the libtards. To hell with them all. :cool:

Most importantly, no snake picked as the VP. Mike Pence was a snake. JFK and Reagan had snakes as their VP back in the day. That's why they got assassination attempts. Trump also received assassination attempts during his first term. :wink:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
And once again, the BLM so-called journalists are throwing a tantrum. Must be too white for the niggers. :cool:

Hey boy, get out of the news studio and go pick cotton for a living! You too useless to become a NBA player anyway. :rolleyes:

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mike pence was an idiot. He thought trump was done with and he abandoned a sinking ship.
Now he got to live with the embarrassment that everybody thinks he is untrustworthy and trumps dumps him like a hot potato this time.
His political career is down the drain with nothing of any achievements.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Mike pence was an idiot. He thought trump was done with and he abandoned a sinking ship.
Now he got to live with the embarrassment that everybody thinks he is untrustworthy and trumps dumps him like a hot potato this time.
His political career is down the drain with nothing of any achievements.

Mike Pence is probably a pedophile. They have blackmail material on him.