• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

BREAKING: New Jap PM Wants More Independence From US. Quick Buy YEN Quick SELL All $

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think new Jap PM wants to get rid off trillions of US Bonds, T Bills, and derivatives.

Japan is the BIGGEST holder of US Bonds and T Bills.

If so, BYE BYE (not buy buy) US and all its economic allies.

sinren67

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: BREAKING: New Jap PM Wants More Independence From US. Quick Buy YEN Quick SELL Al

I think new Jap PM wants to get rid off trillions of US Bonds, T Bills, and derivatives.

maybe the stocks will continue to fall for a week..:eek:

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: BREAKING: New Jap PM Wants More Independence From US. Quick Buy YEN Quick SELL Al

NO USA doom, it is japan is doom.

they given power to a bunch of dreamers, who have no experience of governance.

i will enjoy it's demise.

Hope

Alfrescian
Loyal

The real global adjustment has just begun.

No one can resolve this global inbalance problem for so many years,and it allowed the Asian tiogers to proclaim victory.

With an independent Japanese government,Uncle Sam would have to work harder and spend less,or not spend at all if Japen truly get rid of all US holding.

USA would then be able to cut down its major problem,the twin deficit,and return it to normacy.

Who should cry,yes,I think it is Asian tigers,including our brilliant MM LKY.