• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Breakin': FT nurses whacked disabled patient at moral home!

Tiu Kwang Yew

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is a true story. I went to a temple to pray for good health and peace, importantly, pray for justice for people like late JBJ and Lim Chin siong and Potong pasir residents and Hougang residents.
i also pray for kuan yew to live longer so he could see retribution.

Back to moral home incident.
There is a Moral home next door. This moral home is called THYE HUA KWAN MORAL HOME, chai chee lane. The temple is chai chee tao peh kong.

i saw a FT nurse pulling a disabled teen and gave him a tight slap, and came another nurse from behind, using her palm to whack the same person on the forehead.
The saddest thing is that the Low IQ person still smiled at them.

I reached for my mobile but they quickly herded him into the compound when they realised i was about to video them.

Between them and me was a fence, i know if i did the right thing, i will be like Ong Kah Chua, named as mental patient and lock up at IMH. These people are pap PETS, they are untouchable !

Disabled people and low IQ people are humans too, i was thinking if the teen that kena whacked is Kuan yew's grandson, how will he take it if he read this message.

I however will continue to pray once a while to beg for justice for those who deserved.

i encourage bros here to video incidents that can show the ugly part of PAP's pets and post them on youtube or this kind of forum for people to watch.

God and deities help local singaporeans .

By mr tiu, leeporter, marine parade.
[/B]