• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Breadtalk vegetarian mooncake contains lard

lostvirgin

Alfrescian
Loyal
1726374673980.png

Sikodolaukazzz

Alfrescian
Loyal
Animal oil and egg not cheap
but you velly cheap one and oso vellly beautiful one accorling to the Banglas who tell me one
They say nice girl velly velly cheap
They no say helpa helpa helpa one

'Beautiful women' allegedly soliciting customers, offering sex services at Kranji 'jungle brothel'​

140924_kranji%20brothel.jpg

A forested area near Kranji MRT station has become the turf of illegal sex workers offering their services to migrant workers.

A car factory employee surnamed Zhang told Shin Min Daily News that he was walking through the woodland on his way to work last weekend when he spotted two tall "beautiful women" standing at the entrance of a trail next to a drain.

"They (one calling herself Lostvirgin) ogled me and even waved and called me over. It's obvious they're soliciting customers," said the man.

He added that he often sees migrant workers loitering around the area at night and believes there is a hidden brothel in the jungle.

Acting on the tip-off on Thursday (Sept 12), a Shin Min reporter retraced Zhang's route and found a migrant worker standing by the drain at about 9pm. The worker was seen looking around him and appeared to be waiting for someone.

The reporter returned at about 10pm and saw migrant workers surrounding two "beautiful women" wearing low-cut tops and tight bottoms. Subsequently, one of the "women" and a worker headed into the bushes.

When asked if the pair were providing "special services", the other "woman" initially denied it but later admitted to doing so, also revealing that they were actually "men dressed in women's clothes".

Replying to the reporter's concern on whether it was "safe", the sex worker immediately took out a condom.

"You don't need to worry; we provide condoms for free. We won't provide service without condoms."

Each transaction cost $20 and the deed would be done in the bushes behind, added the worker.

At that time, there were four or five migrant workers waiting in the bushes, according to the Chinese paper.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
F&B businesses have no obligation to pander to the needs and tastebuds of the pedo warlord cult's members.

If they have the slightest tinge of belief that it's haram, then don't buy it.

Same goes for those hipsters who want dairy-free, gluten-free, soy-free etc.

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
but you velly cheap one and oso vellly beautiful one accorling to the Banglas who tell me one
They say nice girl velly velly cheap
They no say helpa helpa helpa one

'Beautiful women' allegedly soliciting customers, offering sex services at Kranji 'jungle brothel'​

140924_kranji%20brothel.jpg

A forested area near Kranji MRT station has become the turf of illegal sex workers offering their services to migrant workers.

A car factory employee surnamed Zhang told Shin Min Daily News that he was walking through the woodland on his way to work last weekend when he spotted two tall "beautiful women" standing at the entrance of a trail next to a drain.

"They (one calling herself Lostvirgin) ogled me and even waved and called me over. It's obvious they're soliciting customers," said the man.

He added that he often sees migrant workers loitering around the area at night and believes there is a hidden brothel in the jungle.

Acting on the tip-off on Thursday (Sept 12), a Shin Min reporter retraced Zhang's route and found a migrant worker standing by the drain at about 9pm. The worker was seen looking around him and appeared to be waiting for someone.

The reporter returned at about 10pm and saw migrant workers surrounding two "beautiful women" wearing low-cut tops and tight bottoms. Subsequently, one of the "women" and a worker headed into the bushes.

When asked if the pair were providing "special services", the other "woman" initially denied it but later admitted to doing so, also revealing that they were actually "men dressed in women's clothes".

Replying to the reporter's concern on whether it was "safe", the sex worker immediately took out a condom.

"You don't need to worry; we provide condoms for free. We won't provide service without condoms."

Each transaction cost $20 and the deed would be done in the bushes behind, added the worker.

At that time, there were four or five migrant workers waiting in the bushes, according to the Chinese paper.
Wow....Special Special on need $20 sia

lostvirgin

Alfrescian
Loyal
F&B businesses have no obligation to pander to the needs and tastebuds of the pedo warlord cult's members.

If they have the slightest tinge of belief that it's haram, then don't buy it.

Same goes for those hipsters who want dairy-free, gluten-free, soy-free etc.
lard called vegetarian is like a slut calling herself a virgin.

Sikodolaukazzz

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gheyland will relocate to Kranji soon?
Ayeyoh yoh tangachhiiiiii

why you disclose the seclet hideout of lostvirgin
now the whole world knows about it

lol
brbrbrbrbrbrbuuuuuuahahahhahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Solly man
Today I am very free in my village by Lake Victoria, Uganda.
So I disturb many people today esp lostvirgin
told him to mend his ways but he plefers to go to Hell
Told him if then he shout helpa helpa helpa oso no one helpa helpa helpa him then
but he still no listen one

Sikodolaukazzz

Alfrescian
Loyal
Duling my NS arrrrhhhhhh I was berry naughty one.
I learn Hokkien vely well
All my platoon mates are Hokkien Beng
Berry nice fellas.
So I learn many bad words from thelm.
kan lin nia
kan ni nabeh

sih mi lanjiao, siau sway siao
lostvirgin kao peh kao bu sibe lan jioa