• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bravo! Rapist BEHEADED!

flkyflky

Alfrescian
Loyal
Saudi have my sincere support for this. Sword BEHEADING is good for rapists. Cut down and display his head to deter the other rapists. The more it is primitive and brutal the better it works - hell to all the human rights talks!

http://sg.news.yahoo.com/ap/20090411/twl-ml-saudi-beheading-1be00ca.html

Saudi rapist 22nd convict beheaded this year

AP
AP - 1 hour 1 minute ago

RIYADH, Saudi Arabia - A Saudi man convicted of rape and robbery has been beheaded, becoming the 22nd prisoner to be executed by sword this year in the kingdom.
ADVERTISEMENT

An Interior Ministry statement says the man committed the crimes after drinking alcohol.

Saudi Arabia follows a strict interpretation of Islam under which people convicted of murder, drug trafficking, rape and armed robbery can be executed _ usually with a sword.

According to an Associated Press count, Saturday's execution was the 22nd beheading this year in Saudi Arabia. In 2008, 102 people were beheaded.

flkyflky

Alfrescian
Loyal
What if you caught the wrong guy?

Are you trying to say that don't punish people just in case wrong guy was caught? I can tell you that all these years in human history, wrongful imprisonments and torture and executions happen all the time and at everywhere. People fight or quarrel for wrong reason or misunderstandings all the time or even murder for similar mistakes.

So what?

I also arrested a drunk after a woman in the MRT claimed that his squeezed her backside, but I didn't see him doing. He ran into MRT toilet but I caught him before he could lock the door. Mata came and pick him up. He smelled alcohol strongly. I think he he had it in jail. I was asked to take statement, I said I didn't see him molested but I saw him fled after the woman screamed molest and I caught him in the toilet.

So what if he was wronged. I told the truth.