• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Boy, 7 dies after being 'punished' by Religious teacher

MarrickG

Alfrescian
Loyal
Boy_7_in_coma_after_being_punished_by_teacher-topImage.jpg
His hands were tied to a window while he was beaten up by the teacher for allegedly stealing from another pupil.

ARAU, MALAYSIA - A 7-year-old pupil of a private Islamic religious school is in a coma after he was allegedly assaulted by his teacher on Thursday. In the 7pm incident, Saiful Syazani Saiful Sopfidee, was allegedly beaten up by a 26-year-old male teacher after the pupil was accused of stealing from another pupil.

It was learnt that Saiful Syazani's hands were tied to the window of the school's hostel when he was "punished" by the teacher, who is also the warden.

It was also learnt that the boy was assaulted for two hours, although the victim cried in pain.

Sources said the teacher panicked and called for help after Saiful Syazani fell unconscious.

"The victim sustained severe internal injuries on his head and slipped into a coma after he was admitted to the Tuanku Fauziah Hospital here at 1.40am on Friday," said a source.

Saiful Syazani was later transferred to the intensive care unit at the Sultanah Bahiyah Hospital in Alor Star, on the same day.

The victim's father, Saiful Sopfidee Marzuki, 34, was told of the incident by his son's adopted parents.

"I was devastated to see my son in a coma at the hospital. There were bruises all over his face," he said, adding that there were also blisters on Saiful Syazani's hands.

Last edited:

MarrickG

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Boy, 7, died after being 'punished' by Religious teacher

Boy, 7, dies after assault in hostel

ALOR SETAR, MALAYSIA: A seven-year-old schoolboy died after he was allegedly tied up and repeatedly assaulted by a teacher at a religious school hostel in Arau, Perlis.

Saiful Syazani Saiful Sopfidee, died at the Sultanah Bahiyah Hospital at about 8am Sunday.

He was admitted to the hospital with multiple head injuries two days ago.

The beating occurred after the 26-year-old teacher accused the boy of stealing from the hostel on Thursday night.

His adopted mother Hazirah Chin, 38, said she received a call from the school informing her that the boy had been admitted to the Tuanku Fauziah Hospital in Kangar after being injured.

“The teacher, who is also the hostel warden, told me that he needed my consent to transfer Saiful Syazani to the Sultanah Bahiyah Hospital as his condition was serious.

“When I arrived at the hospital, a doctor told me that he believed my son was tied up before being assaulted as there were rope burn marks on his wrists,” she said when met at the mortuary.

Hazirah said she had raised Saiful Syazani since he was a three-year-old after his mother Jahiyah Che Mat passed away in 2007.

“I decided to send him to the religious school as he was keen on Islamic studies. I last saw him on March 27, when I sent him to his hostel.

“His body will be buried near his mother's grave at the Tok Paduka Muslim Cemetery in Kangar,” she said.

Perlis CID chief Supt Mohd Nashir Ya, when contacted, said the teacher was detained at about 10pm on Saturday pending investigations. The case has since been classified as murder.

He said the police were waiting for the post-mortem report to determine the cause of Saiful Syazani's death.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Boy, 7, in coma after being 'punished' by Religious teacher

beat so hard for what? just follow sharia law and chop off his hand.

HellAngel

Alfrescian
Loyal

7 years old still young, why so harsh?

exSINgaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal

7 years old still young, why so harsh?

How sort of fuck religious teacher is that?

If you are the father what would you do.....kiss the teacher and thank him for teaching right moral values to your lat kid?

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

beat so hard for what? just follow sharia law and chop off his hand.

hi there

1. in mudland, everything boleh mah!
2. fortunately, he was only 7.
3. if he was older, the disciplinary master would have chop off both arms.

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

How sort of fuck religious teacher is that?

If you are the father what would you do.....kiss the teacher and thank him for teaching right moral values to your lat kid?

father will thank him and say..

GOD IS GREAT !

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal

Knowing Mats chao kuan, they will say this is FATE!

I think if their lanjiaos become cheebyes, they will also say is FATE. Everything blame fate, but not themselves!

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Knowing Mats chao kuan, they will say this is FATE!

I think if their lanjiaos become cheebyes, they will also say is FATE. Everything blame fate, but not themselves!

They dun realise they have choices.
All they do is lazy themselves and wait for god's fate.

this including ivebert. :rolleyes: