• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Boss JOHN, please watch put your Blood Preasure as your Goddess Sppread for u :)

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal

Sharon Stone Re-Creates Infamous ‘Basic Instinct’ Scene After Years Of Controversy​

Tom Tapp
Sat, 13 July 2024 at 6:54 am SGT1-min read

2c07aece8566ae716364b34ce913efbc

Thirty-two years later, Sharon Stone put her own spin on the infamous scene, which she felt she was tricked into filming and left her angry.
The moment in question is, of course, the interrogation scene in Basic Instinct in which Stone’s character uncrosses her legs and reveals that she is not wearing underwear. Stone has said, “I’d been told, ‘We can’t see anything—I just need you to remove your panties, as the white is reflecting the light, so we know you have panties on.’” But when she saw the film, that was not the case.

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stone’s thoughts about the scene seem to have mellowed over the years, describing it last year as tame compared to today’s fare.

“People are walking around with no clothes on at all on regular TV now,” the actress observed.

This week, she took it a step further by posting a photo to Instagram recreating the pose from the scene, albeit without the white suit and definitely wearing underwear. “BASICALLY ….YOURS,” Stone wrote in the caption.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Stone has said, “I’d been told, ‘We can’t see anything—I just need you to remove your panties, as the white is reflecting the light, so we know you have panties on.’”

She's also a slutty chicken lah, could've asked for black panties.

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stone has said, “I’d been told, ‘We can’t see anything—I just need you to remove your panties, as the white is reflecting the light, so we know you have panties on.’”

She doing Golden Turtle Fishing mah....Boss John is 20yrs late

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
This Lao Hei Raw Oyster for your savour, kym Boss John ans Bro Glockman

Please careful of your blood pressure

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal

They couldn't find the hole?