• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bosnian Muslim woman who received asylum in Switzerland, writes that she can relax by shooting at Jesus and Mary

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Very poor post. At least get her side of the story so we are not left guessing.

Nice defense for a moslem woman shooting bullets into the poster face of baby Jesus and Mary. Truly moslem protecting moslem no matter what.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
And you swallowed hook, line and sinker?

What hook, line and sinker? She admitted that she riddled the poster face of Jesus and Mary with multiple bullet shots on her Instagram account before she took it down.

Like I said, you moslem support fellow moslem no matter what. :laugh: :FU:

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
What hook, line and sinker? She admitted that she riddled the poster face of Jesus and Mary with multiple bullet shots on her Instagram account before she took it down.

Like I said, you moslem support fellow moslem no matter what. :laugh: :FU:
In this instance, where did I support?

I'm not the idiot to believe everything on the internet.

True Believer

Alfrescian
Loyal
What hook, line and sinker? She admitted that she riddled the poster face of Jesus and Mary with multiple bullet shots on her Instagram account before she took it down. Like I said, you moslem support fellow moslem no matter what. :laugh: :FU:
There are no moderate Muslims in this world.
Bpj8H_IIUAA7y7R.jpg

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
Religion of Peace, my ass! She is just another f*cking terrorist.

She is not longer considered a muslim by all the pious muslims. If your maths is sound, you can count using your fingers there is no terrorist or bad nut in 1400 years of islamic history. Any muslim dehonouring the religion becames ex-muslim. IS, Al-Qaeda and Taliban, they are not muslims. Muslims are 100% peaceful, they are forbidden to kill, as guided the examples and values set by the one and only perfect human in the world, the prophet of islam.

bigozt

Alfrescian
Loyal
Switz should reserve visas for the people who aspire for Swiss standard of living. They should give GCT honorary citizenship

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal

90fcc72b66f201d4d8d8434f72224f0d-87515794.jpg

Swiss politician resigns after firing shots at Jesus picture​

https://www.swissinfo.ch/eng/swiss-...i-after-shots-fired-at-jesus-picture/87516891

Swiss politician Sanija Ameti has resigned from leadership of the Liberal Green Party in Zurich after an uproar over pictures of her firing shots at a Christian motif. On Sunday evening, she deleted photos that had already been published on social media and made an apology.

The youth arm of the right-wing Swiss People’s Party filed a criminal complaint against Ameti for violation of freedom of religion and worship, the party announced on Monday morning. Nicolas Rimoldi, founder of Mass-Voll, a movement formed to protest pandemic measures, also announced that he would press charges.

After Swiss daily Blick reported on the pictures published by Ameti on Instagram on Sunday, it did not take long for the 32-year-old politician to respond to the criticism. She had deleted the pictures after becoming aware of the religious content, she wrote on X and asked for an apology.

Ameti said that she had happened to have an art catalogue with her and had not paid attention to the religious content of the picture.

mid criticism, she resigned from leadership of the Liberal Greens in Zurich. The party is also considering expulsion proceedings, according to a report in Swiss public television SRF. “In the view of the party leadership, Sanija Ameti’s continued membership of the Green Liberals would damage the reputation of the Green Liberals. In order to prevent further damage, the party is requesting that expulsion proceedings be initiated immediately,” the party announced.

Ameti had published pictures showing her with a sports pistol during shooting practice, as well as a picture of Mary and Jesus riddled with gunshots.