• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Boring Monday Bonus for Samsters : Andreea Dragoi 可以吗?

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
World's sexiest swimmer Andreea Dragoi glows in gold bikini as fans tell her she's 'rockin' summer vibes'
www.the-sun.com

SPORTS influencer Andreea Dragoi looked sensational in a tiny gold bikini.

The San Jose State University star sizzled for the sexy selfie as she prepared to head to the beach.
Andreea Dragoi looked sensational in a tiny gold bikini for a selfie
Andreea Dragoi looked sensational in a tiny gold bikini for a selfieCredit: Instagram @dragoi_andreea
Andreea gave fans an eye-full as she posted in the sizzling two-piece
Andreea gave fans an eye-full as she posted in the sizzling two-pieceCredit: Instagram @dragoi_andreea

The 20-year-old revealed her sizzling body, rocking the outfit as she hit some summer rays.

And Andreea sent her Instagram followers into meltdown with the latest sexy selfies.

Her 71,000-plus fans were left stunned by the snaps and told her she was "rockin' summer vibes".

Another one said: "You are looking really hot."

A follower added: "Stunning!"
One replied: "Exquisitely Seductive."

And one commented: "So beautiful."

Andreea was named Miss California USA in 2022 and has appeared at Bucharest Fashion Week.

She harbors hopes of becoming a full-time model alongside her education at San Jose, where she competes in the pool
That led to the Romanian-native to be dubbed the world's sexiest swimmer by her adoring fans.

Andreea is studying kinesiology, sport management, and psychology in California.

And she detailed her modeling journey in a recent interview with the SwimSwam podcast.

Andrea has been dubbed the world's sexiext swimmer by her fans
Andrea has been dubbed the world's sexiext swimmer by her fansCredit: Instagram/dragoi_andreea
Andreea has gained huge popularity on social media with her modeling shots
Andreea has gained huge popularity on social media with her modeling shotsCredit: Instagram @dragoi_andreea

She said: "I started modeling in 2019 over the summer right before I moved across the world to study in the United States.

"I went to an agency and did a modeling course with them for one month. They taught me everything I knew.

"After that, I continued having photoshoots and going on TV shows and going on modeling runways."

https://www.the-sun.com/sport/85604...er-andreea-dragoi-gold-bikini-sexy-instagram/

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
what's new? The only way for low profile women to get famous is to wear less to show. no other ways beside wearing less? and use "go to the bench" as an excuse for wearing less to show and get views and be famous.