• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Blogger warned over 'mistress recruitment'

/ASIA\

Alfrescian
Loyal

Blogger warned over 'mistress recruitment'

Shanghai Daily/China Hush
Published Oct 29 2010

A blogger in Shanghai, China, identified only by her surname of Guan, has been warned by police not to spread rumors online after she posted a photo of a price list of mistresses from local colleges. The list was posted on her blog in June and later aroused much public concern after it was quoted on major Chinese websites such as sina.com163.com.

mistress.jpg

On the list, girls willing to be mistresses from different colleges were tagged with prices ranging from 20,000 Yuan to 500,000 Yuan per year, depending on the quality of the colleges. Girls from prestigious universities such as Fudan and Jiaotong topped the list, while those from smaller colleges cost less.

There was also the agent's contact on the chart, who can introduce the mistresses to wealthy customers.
The original post has been ruled as in violation of local regulations on the Internet and of "rumor spreading and violating public order," reported shcois.net recently.

Zhang Shengquan, an official at Shanghai Theatre Academy, a college on the list. said many things online were exaggerated and lacked credibility.
"Some individual cases (of women willing to be mistresses) don't represent everyone."

Recently, another notice of "mistress recruitment" that was posted in a bus station in front of Jiangsu Institute of Arts attracted much attention. According to Chinahush.com, the person who posted the notice said he had so far received more than 20 girls' resumes.

recruitment.jpg

Two students looking at the 'mistress recruitment' advertisement near the Jiangsu Institute of Arts

The requirements were posted as follows:
Sex: Female
Height: 155-175 cm
Education: Primary School – University
Origin: Open

Have regular features, look sweet, white skin, no bad habits, no prior sexual experiences, no experience in love.

Know how to use simple office software, taking meeting minutes, negotiations and other public relations; know how to drive, make delicious meals on your own, do household chores; know how to flirt, be fun and creative, be simple etiquette; know how to sing and dance.

Know how to live with my legal wife in harmony; know how to enjoy the fun while it lasts; know not to panic in situations.

Duties: 1. Weekly no less than 18 times of sexs with me (re-calculate if when on work trip), weekly no less than 14 times of cooking and do household chores, no less than 60 times of driving me to work, no less than 2 times going shopping with me and no less than 2 times going on a work trip with me.