• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Blessings from SATAN?

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can anybody monitor these couples on their attrition rate? To prove SATAN is not really pro-Family...:biggrin:

364 Singaporean couples tie knots on "triple-nine" day
SINGAPORE, Sept. 9 (Xinhua) -- An astounding 364 couples in Singapore have registered to marry on Wednesday, or Sept. 9, 2009, which is considered to be an auspicious day to wed.

According to Singapore's Registry of Marriages (ROM), the figure is much higher compared to the daily average of 64 couples on a normal day, local media the Straits Times reported on its website.

The date "09/09/09" is pronounced as "jiu jiu jiu" in Mandarin, which triples the "longevity" of a marriage, as the number nine represents an everlasting quality in the Chinese culture.

The record high in recent years was 766 marriages on July 7, 2007.

In addition, although it's still a year away, another hot triple number date is being sought after.

The day Oct. 10, 2010, which falls on a Sunday, is fast catching on with Singaporean couples looking for a special day to tie the nuptial knot.

The Straits Times said that many local hotels have already confirmed more wedding dinner bookings on Oct. 10, 2010 than on normal days.

Shangri-La Hotel said that it has been getting many early enquiries for the day. "We are very optimistic about this significant date next year as there have been a lot of enquiries for space availability on Oct. 10, 2010," a hotel spokesperson said.

god_zeus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can anybody monitor these couples on their attrition rate? To prove SATAN is not really pro-Family...:biggrin:

364 Singaporean couples tie knots on "triple-nine" day
SINGAPORE, Sept. 9 (Xinhua) -- An astounding 364 couples in Singapore have registered to marry on Wednesday, or Sept. 9, 2009, which is considered to be an auspicious day to wed.

According to Singapore's Registry of Marriages (ROM), the figure is much higher compared to the daily average of 64 couples on a normal day, local media the Straits Times reported on its website.

The date "09/09/09" is pronounced as "jiu jiu jiu" in Mandarin, which triples the "longevity" of a marriage, as the number nine represents an everlasting quality in the Chinese culture.

The record high in recent years was 766 marriages on July 7, 2007.

In addition, although it's still a year away, another hot triple number date is being sought after.

The day Oct. 10, 2010, which falls on a Sunday, is fast catching on with Singaporean couples looking for a special day to tie the nuptial knot.

The Straits Times said that many local hotels have already confirmed more wedding dinner bookings on Oct. 10, 2010 than on normal days.

Shangri-La Hotel said that it has been getting many early enquiries for the day. "We are very optimistic about this significant date next year as there have been a lot of enquiries for space availability on Oct. 10, 2010," a hotel spokesperson said.

someone said natas travel is run by satan himself

natas=satan spelled backwards

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
someone said natas travel is run by satan himself

natas=satan spelled backwards

to tell you the truth, i thought about this before...

but i dun have prove, so cannot confirm...

maybe you can verify for me? :biggrin:

by the way, have you read Prof. Chai Taxi driver blogs....he keep mentioning his passengers are mostly foreigners going geylang for sex....or foreign pros...going to meet their customers...

i wonder if there's some truths in your original claims...LOL!

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
satan1.jpg

TeeKee you holy freak ! You should like this !

Jesus and Satan were having an ongoing argument about who was better

on the computer. They had been going at it for days, and frankly God was

tired of hearing all the bickering.

Finally fed up, God said, "THAT'S IT! I have had enough. I am going

to set up a test that will run for two hours, and from those results, I

will judge who does the better job."

So Satan and Jesus sat down at the keyboards and typed away.

They moused.

They faxed.

They e-mailed.

They e-mailed with attachments.

They downloaded.

They did spreadsheets!

They wrote reports.

They created labels and cards.

They created charts and graphs.

They did some genealogy reports

They did every job known to man.

Jesus worked with heavenly efficiency and Satan was faster than hell.

Then, ten minutes before their time was up, lightning suddenly flashed across the sky, thunder rolled, rain poured, and, of course, the power went off.

Satan stared at his blank screen and screamed every curse word known in the underworld.

Jesus just sighed.

Finally the electricity came back on, and each of them restarted

their computers. Satan started searching frantically, screaming:

"It's gone! It's all GONE! "I lost everything when the power went out!"

Meanwhile, Jesus quietly started printing out all of his files from the past two hours of work.

Satan observed this and became irate. "Wait!" he screamed. "That's not

fair! He cheated! How come he has all his work and I don't have any?"

God just shrugged and said,

"JESUS SAVES"