• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

BLACK MYTH WUKONG BREAKS ALL RECORDS - THE U.S IS CRYING!

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal
Black Myth Wukong: China SLAMS diversity claims Even if you’re not a gamer, you would have heard about the massive international success of China’s first AAA game, Black Myth: Wukong, based on the classic Chinese tale Journey to the West.

The game has excited a lot of people, including many Chinese who feel that this kind of soft power is a perfect opportunity to show Chinese culture to the world, free from the confines of biased and negative mainstream media representations of the country.

But as with every success from China, there are detractors. Some in the industry are claiming the game lacks diversity, and that its developers are sexist.

How relevant are those smears? And why is Wukong such a massive success?

Today I’ll all those questions and more with my special guest, podcast host and media personality ‪@CarlZha‬

This is Reports on China, I’m Andy Boreham in Shanghai. Let’s get reporting!

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

[20/08, 02:23]

[20/08, 10:14]

incredible graphics,, incredible imaginations and incredible power of chips to tender that in real time .

I latched on to Wukong from beginning before the hype on that game went super nova. I love Sun Wukong since I was a kid, as most of you too

https://youtu.be/D5bxi1TlU6E?si=HnA_o53zPQKVPEf5