• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Black bitch dies of hot chocolate

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Some people do not understand the seriousness of food allergies. In this instance, they should've just ordered hot chocolate without milk.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Drink oatmilk instead. Support Sinkie products.

OAT_Pkg_Web_Choc-sm.png

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Very concerning urban environment is us fall sick with allergies. This was never a problem when we lived in the countryside

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Very concerning urban environment is us fall sick with allergies. This was never a problem when we lived in the countryside
I know quite a few youngsters who are allergic to peanuts and tree nuts, shellfish, dairy, sesame. Never heard of folks in my generation having any allergies. We eat everything and fuck anything that moves.:biggrin:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I know quite a few youngsters who are allergic to peanuts and tree nuts, shellfish, dairy, sesame. Never heard of folks in my generation having any allergies. We eat everything and fuck anything that moves.:biggrin:

I heard kids these days receive a lot of vaccines, much more than kids born in the 1970s-1990s.

Also a lot of autistic kids now.

Good luck to the parents! :biggrin: