• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Black assaulting White AMDL kym?

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN, my retaliation in such a scenario will be to use my right arm to wrestle and arm-lock around the neck tightly and immediately use my other 2 fingers to give a hard poke into the opponent's eyes (which is the weakest and most vulnerable part on the face) to make her blind forever. Period. Once the opponent will lose her sight, she will then be at my mercy and I can then do whatever I like (kick her, punch her, etc) to her indefinitely.

I did this once a long time ago whilst having a payment dispute with the boss of a small flatted factory in Bedok Reservoir Road. If not for their workers coming to intervene the fight, I would have smashed the opponent's head directly onto the glass window of a nearby vehicle and leave him with some serious injury to his head. So, don't fuck around with me.

Last edited: