• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bitchy DB-Ass product manager/ex-SAF gunnery instructor kena whacked hard from those who knew her.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
https://reddit.com/r/singapore/s/pBUXpsWqBH

Screenshot_20230901-065047_Reddit_1.jpg

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What did I say about people who give interview time to SPH/CNA propagandists? Even if it's just a random one-liner soundbite street interview.

They are ALL lanjiao langs, no exceptions.

Honorary mention: those who write to the Shitty Times forum page.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Donch pray pray with her hor. She is 30mm Bushmaster gunnery instructor. When PAPsmearer has mastered her bush, I will leeport back here, ok?

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Donch pray pray with her hor. She is 30mm Bushmaster gunnery instructor. When PAPsmearer has mastered her bush, I will leeport back here, ok?
Apparently she enjoyed the "gunnery" of her superiors as well despite being engaged.... She fired as well as being fired into between her legs. :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal

Always remember this: "A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush." :wink::eek::roflmao: