• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

bitch you don't marry me? I bite you bitch!

pap_doggy

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://tw.news.yahoo.com/article/url/d/a/110928/143/2zihl.html

求婚被拒 男狠咬女友大腿肉 咆哮「妳不准走」20歲美眉告傷害

蘋果日報 更新日期:"2011/09/28 06:30" 蘋果日報

【李菁豪╱高雄報導】求婚被拒,竟不爽「咬人」!高雄一名男子日前二度帶著金戒指向小她八歲的女友求婚,不滿再度慘遭滑鐵盧,對方還順道提分手,情緒失控,抱住女友右大腿,狠咬一口,咆哮:「妳不准走!」女方事後怒告男子傷害,警方日前傳喚男子,他坦承太愛女友,「一時失去理智才咬女友大腿。」

警方表示,這名咬女友的陳姓男子(二十八歲)在油漆行擔任油漆工,今年初認識擔任會計的蔡姓女同事(二十歲),兩人互有好感,交往半年後,心急的陳男便有了成家念頭,一心想迎娶女友。

相差8歲有代溝

警方調查,本月初,陳男花一萬元買了一只金戒指,到蔡女租屋處求婚。但蔡女覺得自己才二十歲、還年輕,不想這麼早定下來,且覺得兩人相差八歲、差距很大,溝通有代溝,拒絕陳男求婚,兩人感情開始出現裂痕。

「心裡也很不捨」

一周後,陳男又到蔡女租屋處,再次拿出金戒指向她求婚,這回蔡女不但仍然拒婚,還直接告訴陳男:「我們分手吧!」兩人發生爭吵,後來蔡女不想再多說,準備開門外出,沒想到陳男老羞成怒,抱住蔡女右大腿狠咬一口,咆哮:「妳不准走,沒有說清楚,妳別想出門!」

蔡女被咬後非常生氣,但又擔心對方做出更不理性的行為,忍痛說:「我沒有說現在就分手,你不要這樣!」陳男氣消後離開,蔡女隨即報警,對陳男提出傷害告訴。

警方日前傳喚陳男到案說明,他坦承因太愛蔡女,想跟蔡女結婚遭拒,又聽到蔡女提出分手,「一時失去理智才咬女友大腿,不讓女友離開。其實我真的很愛女友,咬了女友,心裡也很捨不得。」警方訊後昨依傷害罪嫌將陳男函送法辦。

宜公共場所談判

兩性專家吳瑜娟提醒,提出分手時,若發現對方眼露兇光、雙手握拳,出現攻擊信號,就應暫時停止分手話題、迅速離開現場,且最好選擇在公共場所,以免受到傷害,「談分手,最重要的就是要注意保護自己安全。」

分手 注意事項

●最好在公眾場所談判或請親友陪同,對方出現暴力舉動可隨時求助

●若遇對方發生巨變或情緒起伏較大的事情(如失業),宜暫緩提分手

●勿選擇在彼此重要節日提出分手,以免對方無法接受

●分手談判時,應理性和緩告知對方原因,勿咄咄逼人或語帶侮辱

資料來源:兩性專家吳瑜娟、高雄市警方

Ruthless man bite his girlfriend refused to marry him thigh meat roar, "You are not allowed to take the" 20-year-old crush injury report
Apple Daily Update: "2011/09/28 06:30" Apple Daily

[Report] Li Jinghao ╱ Kaohsiung refused to marry him, actually unhappy "bite"! Kaohsiung has a man with a gold ring second-year-old girlfriend to marry her small, unhappy again Waterloo, the other also take the opportunity to mention breaking up, feeling out of control, clinging to his girlfriend right thigh, hard bite, growled: "You are not allowed go! "the woman angrily after man hurt, police have summoned man, he admitted that he loved his girlfriend," a moment before biting his girlfriend thigh irrational. "

Police said the name of biting his girlfriend surnamed Chen (28) as a painter in the paint line, earlier this year as an accountant's understanding of female colleagues Tsai (two years old), they each have a crush, six months after contact, Chen impatient men have the idea of ​​a married, bent to marry his girlfriend.

A difference of 8-year-old generation gap

Police investigation earlier this month, Chen men spend a million on the purchase of a gold ring, to rent office Cai woman to marry him. But Cai women feel only two years old, still young, do not want to settle down so early, and felt they were almost eight years old, the gap is large, there is communication gap, Chen refused to marry men, two feelings began to crack.

"My heart is also dismay."

A week later, Chen Cai male and female to rent office, once again come up with a gold ring to propose to her, this woman is not only still refused to back marriage Tsai, Chen also told the man directly: "We break up!" They quarrel, then Cai Women do not want to say more, ready to open the door to go out, I did not expect men Laoxiuchengnu Chen, Cai woman clinging to the right thigh hard bite, growled: "You are not allowed to go, does not make clear, you should not even think to go out!"

Cai was very angry woman bitten, but do not worry about the other side to make more rational behavior, reluctantly, said: "I did not say break up now, you do not like this!" Chen gas consumption after the men left, then the alarm female Cai, Chen man made damage to tell.

Police have summoned for questioning male Chen stated that he admitted were too Cai love women, women want to marry denied Cai, Cai heard women to break, "a moment before biting his girlfriend thigh irrational, not to leave his girlfriend. In fact, I really loves his girlfriend, biting his girlfriend, and my heart is very reluctant. "yesterday by the police after hearing accusations will hurt the male Han Song Chen to justice.

Should be negotiated in public places

Wu Yu Juan gender experts advise, to break, if found each other fiercely eye gel, make a fist with both hands, there attack signal, they should temporarily stop the break up topics quickly left the scene, and the best choice in a public place, so as not to hurt, "to talk about break up, the most important thing is we need to protect their own safety. "

pap_doggy

Alfrescian
Loyal
3525372293.jpg

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::*: