• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Biological males will be competing in Olympics Women Boxing

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal

Two biological male boxers are CLEARED to compete in the Olympics as women, despite being disqualified from the World Championships last year​

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/olympics/article-13684553/Two-boxers-CLEARED-compete-Olympics.html

87902211-13684553-image-a-22_1722264411395.jpg

Imane Khelif of Algeria

0_GettyImages-1024992500.jpg

Lin Yu-Ting of Taiwan

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wtf ..
Haha.
Woman will suffer if man decide they want to be woman and compete with them.

But real woman can't decide what they want. They want sense of justice but it just ruin their interest, for example in sports. That's the only tip of iceberg.

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wtf ..
Haha.
Woman will suffer if man decide they want to be woman and compete with them.

But real woman can't decide what they want. They want sense of justice but it just ruin their interest, for example in sports. That's the only tip of iceberg.
Women players also suffer when their country forces them to wear crazy conservative sportswear

Eg. This year's Malaysia Women Badminton players. The girls so pretty, the attire so orr-biang

SUKAN_OLIMPIK_PARIS_20234_1722162467.jpg

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
I watched the Egyptian women team, they covered everything but i could tell they got a hot figure.

Untitled-design-75.png
They got good atas Greek Gene from Alexander the Great :smile:

TBH, i found Eygptian people more friendly and sincere but they had tons of internal political and social issues

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal

Female Boxer Quits Olympic Match, Melts Down In Tears After 'Biological Male' Brutalizes Her In 46 Seconds​

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
“I have never been hit so hard in my life. It’s up to the IOC to judge.” Italy’s Angela Carini after lasting just 46 seconds against Algeria’s biological male athlete Imane Khelif.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's why all these feminist should stop asking question and rights. They should stop asking for inclusivity the wrong way.
See, if you let a man ask for their right, things happened. Man beating up woman legitimately.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is what happens when you allow the liberal lunatics to declare that gender is a social construct.

Better not pander to the LGBTWTFBBQ crowd here too much, otherwise in future misgendering someone will be considered a hate crime and you will be thrown in jail for that.

Here's a helpful tip from me: put those people who have stated their preferred gender pronouns on a national watchlist. You'll find plenty of them on Facebook, Instagram, TikTok and Linkedin. You can even spot a few on dating sites/apps, should you wish to look there. Happy hunting. :cool:

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
The more gender they (the Jews) created, the more people are divided and each gender will only want to defend their own identity.

That is how divide and conquer works and they are doing on us on a daily basis

superpower

Alfrescian
Loyal
The solution is simple. Let's stick to biological (chromosomal sex) sex in sports, regardless of whatever gender that's been self-assigned by the athlete.

So a trans man (female at birth) should participate in the female category and a trans woman (male at birth like the Algerian boxer) should participate in the male category.

While gender might be a social construct, natural strength, size, speed and stamina are largely determined by biology.