• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bin Hee Heng fined

peterlth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wed, Oct 15, 2008
The Straits Times

A RETIREE who used a bicycle chain to lock the doors of an entrance at the National Library Building along Victoria Street was fined $1,000 on Wednesday.

Representing himself, Bin Hee Heng, 58, claimed trial on Tuesday and cross-examined two policemen who investigated the case.

District Judge James Leong had to repeatedly question the relevance of his questions and told him that his antics were more suited for 'American TV'.

myjohnson

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let me tell what kind man this fucker is. I've met his kind so often that if I had given in to my primal self, I would have committed murder. This type of motherfuckers know that as long as they don't cross the line of what constitutes a clear cut offence, they can resort to the "I want to complain you" fall back on stance adopted by many Sinkies. They will resort to being totally unreasonable, even if you try to placate or give in to the point of testing your threshold of tolerance. These are the kind that will land a law abiding man in jail. The smart people will walk away and try to put this type out of their mind. We can only hope that these motherfuckers will bring their attitude with them when they travel overseas. Many had came back black eyed and attributing it to a fall.

Last edited:

ektay

Alfrescian
Loyal
QXP acted like a complete chicken shit in court.

I wonder which nick he is using in this forum right now.

haha.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oct 16, 2008
Fined for locking library doors
By Sujin Thomas

Retiree Bin Hee Heng chose to represent himself in court but eventually pleaded guilty. -- ST PHOTO: WONG KWAI CHOW
View more photos

AN ANGRY retiree who used a bicycle chain to lock a set of doors at the National Library Building in Victoria Street was yesterday fined $1,000.
Bin Hee Heng admitted in a district court to chaining the doors in March following an argument with library staff members. He was upset that security personnel had earlier locked up his bike, which was left illegally on a pedestrian walkway.

His guilty plea yesterday capped an at times bizarre one-day trial in which the 58-year-old represented himself.

On Tuesday, Bin cross-examined two policemen, one of whom arrived at the scene of the incident and the other who took his police statement a few days later.

At one point, he asked to strike one officer's testimony, saying it was inaccurate.

District Judge James Leong said his antics were more suited for 'American TV', one of several times he questioned the relevance of Bin's questions.

Bin, who was accompanied in court by his wife, said: 'I'm sorry. I have no legal experience. I'm thinking as I go along.'

When Deputy Public Prosecutor Robert Tan asked the court to have Bin's mental state assessed after he was heard talking to himself, Bin wore a troubled frown and said he did not want to continue with the trial. However, he maintained that his conduct in court was 'most appropriate' and that he had asked 'pertinent questions'.

The judge told him to consider his plea and adjourned the hearing till yesterday morning when Bin pleaded guilty.

The $1,000 fine is the maximum under the law for anyone found guilty of being a public nuisance.

On March 15, Bin's bicycle was chained up by a National Library security officer. It had been parked on a pedestrian walkway instead of a designated bicycle parking bay. Bin had already been served several notices for unauthorised parking at the building in the past.

In retaliation, he locked the steel handles of the glass doors at the library entrance. The police had to be called in before Bin removed his bicycle chain.

In urging the court to impose the maximum fine, Mr Tan said: 'The accused's act at the library is anti-social and is against public interest.

'By locking even one door, it inconveniences members of the public. It may also cause a panic among users who are still inside the library.'

Ah Guan

Alfrescian
Loyal
I remember him as a very intimidating forummer as a noob

Accused anyone who opposed him as a PAP spy

When Sam deleted his stupid "Forummers QXP should look out for" thread, I swear I could picture him foaming at the mouth!

To me he defined the SBF experience -- between brutal no holds barred exchanges.. you will find valuable insider info here if patient enough

Never expected his SBF legacy to end just like that

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I remember him as a very intimidating forummer as a noob

Accused anyone who opposed him as a PAP spy

When Sam deleted his stupid "Forummers QXP should look out for" thread, I swear I could picture him foaming at the mouth!

To me he defined the SBF experience -- between brutal no holds barred exchanges.. you will find valuable insider info here if patient enough

Never expected his SBF legacy to end just like that
Good summary. This guy had an encyclopedic mind when it came to corporate inside news.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
how about Chap-jip-kar////
QXP was not into Mandarin. More on corporate matters, obsessed with MCST matters, property market and hated the entire Lee Clan. Also his threads and posts on cycling in Singapore was really sane and down to earth.

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
QXP was not into Mandarin. More on corporate matters, obsessed with MCST matters, property market and hated the entire Lee Clan. Also his threads and posts on cycling in Singapore was really sane and down to earth.

post on cycling sane??:confused:

sane still go chain library door just becos he wanna park his bicycle???:biggrin:

miosux

Alfrescian
Loyal

send him a letter/petition to invite him back to SBF
:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Bin Hee Heng: 33 liang seah st #05-XX Singapore 189054
65220XXX

i'll fill in the XXX if u guys think its gd idea...

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
English educated and quite particular when it came to grammar:biggrin: