• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Billionairess Kim Lim pregnant again with mysterious sperm

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Kim Lim Is 5 Months Pregnant With 2nd Kid; Reveals News With Massive Drone Show In BKK​

Kim took to Instagram today (Aug 7) to share the good news, adding that she is also giving out gift vouchers and baby care kits to all mothers-to-be and single mums.
Ainslyn Lim
Ainslyn Lim
07 Aug 2024 at 16:47

When 8days.sg spoke to billionaire heiress-turned-beauty mogul Kim Lim, 33, in late 2023, she opened up about the idea of having more kids.

“After Kyden, I always said I don’t want kids anymore. Now I see everyone around me with their kids and it’s so cute, but I’m like, 'Urgh, no one to have with',” she told us with a chuckle.

Kyden, seven, is Kim's son with her first husband Kho Bin Kai. The couple divorced in 2020, but remain close friends.

Now, after all the ups and downs — her second marriage to IT entrepreneur Leslie in 2022 lasted two months, culminating in a “traumatic” eight-month legal battle — it looks like her dream to have another child has finally become a reality.

Kim took to Instagram today (Aug 7) to announce she’s pregnant.

“Been waiting for this moment for a very long while and couldn’t be happier to have my loved ones by my side for this,” Kim wrote.

She continued: “To celebrate, I am giving away mummy recovery and postpartum vouchers to support all my fellow preggo mummies out there. Because you guys deserve only the best after months of carrying your little ones.”

According to a source close to Kim, she is now five months pregnant. She had her gender reveal party last night (Aug 6) in Bangkok, where she spends a lot of time expanding her beauty empire.

The baby's gender was not shared in the video and remains a secret for now.

The party was attended by some of Kim's closest friends. The grand reveal, which we hear took place on the Chao Phraya river against the backdrop of Asiatique The Riverfront, was done with over 600 drones. A quick check on Google says it costs upwards of S$200K.

According to the party's planner Lelian Chew of the atelier.co, it was the "World’s Biggest, Asia’s First. Drone gender reveal".

Local content creator Jianhao Tan, who was there with his wife Debbie Soon, shared on his IG that there was also a massive firework display.

A source shares that Kim, who is single, had wanted a kid for a long time and had gone through rounds of IVF to get pregnant. It's why she also took the chance to honour all single mothers. She acknowledged the difficulties single mums have to go through, such as a lack of resources compared to married couples.

“The struggle is real, and it’s okay to feel overwhelmed. But please know, single mummies, we see you, we recognise your strength, and we want you to know that you’re not alone in this journey. We are here for you because we truly care. Your resilience and dedication are inspiring, and together, we can support each other through the challenges,” wrote Kim.

Mothers-to-be and single mums can check out the gifts vouchers and Baby Care Kit worth $988 that Kim is offering on the Illumia Therapeutics, Illumia Face, Illumia Medical, Illumia Skin, and Papilla by Kim Lim pages. Single mums can claim extra baby kits.

Many of Kim’s followers and famous pals, including Thai, Malaysian and local celebrities, have since sent her their well wishes, with a good number commending her on her strength and courage on this pregnancy journey.

“Your determination and courage are truly inspiring. I know it's not easy, but you're doing a wonderful job,” read a particularly sweet comment.

Congrats, Kim!

lostvirgin

Alfrescian
Loyal
She's quite the OrUTang..
Her father tulan or not, all these random bastards robbing his inheritance.

Last edited:

True Believer

Alfrescian
Loyal
I wonder how Kim Lim actually looks like under all those layers of make-up
images

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
According to a source close to Kim, she is now five months pregnant. She had her gender reveal party last night (Aug 6) in Bangkok, where she spends a lot of time expanding her beauty empire.

These stupid millennials and Gen Z'ers certainly love their silly gender reveal parties. :rolleyes: