• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

BIG RAT Found In Food Poisoning At Gaylang. Could This Be The Cause??

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
Found this thread...very interesting. Food for thought!

Re: Mabroky Kena Fcuked for Being Greedy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nice-Gook
I smell a rat.Is the recent food poisoning saga a prelude for future hawker-centers to be built for tenders?Everytime something happens it becomes an excuse for PAP to 'privatise for profiteering.Mabrok Tan should know.

.An old uncle told me big fires were deliberately started in kampongs to make way for HDB in the olden days.Now HDB pigeon holes cost you a leg and a arm.Similarly with Singtel,MRT,PUB and etc.Privatize,privatize privatize.Which essentially means taking out from the left pocket and putting back into the right pocket....Charging more.

The cat is now out of the bag.Wet markets are tendered now.Soon hawker centers will follow.So what was all this fuss about food poisoning in Geylang Serai.Was it actually a posturing to privatize hawker centers for profits?Me wonder...

May be its Marlboro who sent in his rats?

Just like the case of Beauty World. The people refused to shift into the Beauty World Complex. Then just by coincident a fire incident and a few houses were burnt down. After that the Garment order everyone to move into Beauty World Complex. The old Beauty World area is still vacant till now, part of it an open air car park.

There were rumours that the Garment sent some one to start a fire to justify the move.