• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Big Mass Lebanese protesters are heading for the U.S. Embassy, sinkieland muslims still so timid?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Grassroots leaders like myself managed to cool tensions in our local muud moslem society. The keling moslems are more radical but in ASEAN, nobody gives a shit what a keling moslem think. So yes, the situation here is fine.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
Grassroots leaders like myself managed to cool tensions in our local muud moslem society. The keling moslems are more radical but in ASEAN, nobody gives a shit what a keling moslem think. So yes, the situation here is fine.

PAP through MUIS should give them a sandbox area to release their emotion for palestine, I very worry they will become gila soon.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
PAP through MUIS should give them a sandbox area to release their emotion for palestine, I very worry they will become gila soon.

The sandbox are mostly on the Jew facebook instagram app, or the CCP tiktok app. Lots of pro nazi, pro jihadist videos in circulation.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why the mutts get so worked up when even Middle East countries don’t give a fuck ? If these hypocrites really care they should have sent their armies across Israel borders.