• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Beware Siambu Gongtao!

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is a very good video. Sometimes Siam Bus don't need gongtao. Their so called foreign partners themselves willing to part with their monies to make their Siam Bus happy. I know of one Ah Beng who used to be regular with this whore GF of his in Geylang back then. Really splurged thousands of dollars to pamper his girl during her off days by bringing her out for shopping. After she went back home, this Kukubird even sent her money every month for her expenses. And even transferred money for her to make down payment for her Honda car. And best of all, the girl is still working as a freelance whore back in Thailand and he was aware of it. Now girl already has a local BF. That Ah Beng thousands of dollars gone down the drain. For these Thai girls money is never enough. They are materialistic and and would squeeze every inch of their foreign partners money. But it's a different story if they are together with their local partners. They would usually be afraid to cheat their Siam Kia partners. Siam Kias are prone to violence and they would not hesitate to gun down their unfaithful partners. It's usually the meek, Gong Gong foreign guys that usually would kena duped by these Siam Bus. To make my explanation simple, when it comes to Siam Bus, just fuck and fuck off and let go of any emotional attachment.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
This reaffirms my belief. Don't get married, save your money and invest. Can always buy sex, or have a few gfs, fbs. To marry is to descend down a rabbit hole, a one way ticket to hell.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is a very good video. Sometimes Siam Bus don't need gongtao. Their so called foreign partners themselves willing to part with their monies to make their Siam Bus happy. I know of one Ah Beng who used to be regular with this whore GF of his in Geylang back then. Really splurged thousands of dollars to pamper his girl during her off days by bringing her out for shopping. After she went back home, this Kukubird even sent her money every month for her expenses. And even transferred money for her to make down payment for her Honda car. And best of all, the girl is still working as a freelance whore back in Thailand and he was aware of it. Now girl already has a local BF. That Ah Beng thousands of dollars gone down the drain. For these Thai girls money is never enough. They are materialistic and and would squeeze every inch of their foreign partners money. But it's a different story if they are together with their local partners. They would usually be afraid to cheat their Siam Kia partners. Siam Kias are prone to violence and they would not hesitate to gun down their unfaithful partners. It's usually the meek, Gong Gong foreign guys that usually would kena duped by these Siam Bus. To make my explanation simple, when it comes to Siam Bus, just fuck and fuck off and let go of any emotional attachment.
KNN my uncle know this kind of sinkie gong gia want to use money and loyalty to earn points KNN they think the siam bus will be touched 1 day by being selfless KNN my uncle know a uncle who played the mo mo ren shou game with pinay and never had sex before with the pinay yet keep giving money and moral support in whatever she do KNN 5 years cannot make it nebermind continue to invest the next 5 years and only woke up after 10 years KNN no sex even after 10 years what you say KNN

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
KNN my uncle know this kind of sinkie gong gia want to use money and loyalty to earn points KNN they think the siam bus will be touched 1 day by being selfless KNN my uncle know a uncle who played the mo mo ren shou game with pinay and never had sex before with the pinay yet keep giving money and moral support in whatever she do KNN 5 years cannot make it nebermind continue to invest the next 5 years and only woke up after 10 years KNN no sex even after 10 years what you say KNN
Back then I also had an on off relationship with a single mom Siam Bu from Isan. We stopped contacting after I married some 11 years back. Then after separation, Fate brought us back together again. LOL... Throughout our on off relationship , one thing good about her, she didn't insist on me giving her money. But I would still send her not amounting to more than $250 say every 4, 5 months. In fact, all that time, I Iied to her, I was just some lowly shipyard worker. Didn't give her my original Facebook account. In fact I made one clone account just to keep in touch with her and see how's she doing in her life. I made few trips to her hometown, met her family and village friends. Stayed over there a couple of times. In fact I didn't really spend a bomb on her. Then I decided to pull out from the relationship after she decided to get real serious with me. I thought of the pros and cons. The cons outweigh the pros. Frankly speaking, she used to be a ' public toilet ' working girl in few countries before a cancer scare made her quit her job. And to support herself, she and her family set up a small business. But she expects me to support her family if I ever marry her, and she demanded I settle down in her ulu hometown where the nearest shop is 10 mins away if you ride a motorbike. Both brothers working as farmers on their family land. The emotional attachment was there and at times still lingering. But I must say I'm glad I chickened out from the relationship.