• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Beware of ice-cream sellers impersonating CDAC 'fund-raisers'

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
SINGAPORE - The Chinese Development Assistance Council (CDAC) has issued a warning notifying people to be wary of ice-cream sellers misusing CDAC's name to solicit public donations.

The council said that they have received feedback on four cases last month of door-to-door salespersons claiming to be raising funds for CDAC beneficiaries through the selling of ice-cream.

The cases were reported in Jurong, West Coast, Hill View and Bukit Panjang.

CDAC, a non-profit organisation, has beneficiaries that include low-income families and academically poor students.

The organisation said it did not authorise anyone to raise funds for their beneficiaries and has reported the matter to the police.

If members of the public believe they have encountered similar cases, they are advised to alert CDAC at their hotline 6603 5599 or inform the police.

[email protected]

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wa. people still open doors when strangers knock?

They want 'ice-cream' and they got it! ha ha ha. I have opted out of CDAC when they allowed, till now I have not given a single cent to that "pancho villa" logo org. If you were to knock on my door and say, you are selling ice creams for CDAC, I will politely tell you to go away; if you are persistence "F#$@K off".

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
There was once I saw 2 SYT PRC girls knocking on my door and they were trying to sell me ice-cream at $10 a box.

I bought 2 boxes but only had a $100 note with me. They claimed they have no change so I hinted that they can give me the pay me back in another form.

Had a fast one with them before my family came back.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
People still believe in PAP after being screwed for so many years. So why not?

hi there

1. aiyoh!
2. there are always plenty & tons of dafter sheep living in some paper castles in the airs mah.
3. just following & listening to the instructions from its grand masters!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The CDAC is a scam unto itself. Unsubscribe to the CDAC contribution of $1 deducted from your monthly paycheck.

ChinaSucks

Alfrescian
Loyal
There was once I saw 2 SYT PRC girls knocking on my door and they were trying to sell me ice-cream at $10 a box.

I bought 2 boxes but only had a $100 note with me. They claimed they have no change so I hinted that they can give me the pay me back in another form.

Again news reports from MSM are protective to PRCs, FTs leaving readers guessing which race, nationality, gender and we need public citizens, stompers, to reveal information that is withheld!

Blazars

Alfrescian
Loyal

Bro. You sure this is the truth? Its hard to believe its truth. So you conveniently had big notes and condom in the house. Then you requested, and they are ok. Did you up both of them? Wait.... please tell me you are joking.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal

$80 can get a "fast one with them"?

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i do have Lots of young girLs in their 16's knocking on my doors,esp during the schooLs' hoLidays.But heLL,
their ice-creams damned expensive.Sometimes they do that 'over-seLL' part, Like chatting you up etcc..usuaLLy i
wouLd stop after that few rounds of verbaL fLirtings; ending by teLLing them i am the tenant..:smile:

Eunos

Alfrescian
Loyal
i do have Lots of young girLs in their 16's knocking on my doors,esp during the schooLs' hoLidays.But heLL,
their ice-creams damned expensive.Sometimes they do that 'over-seLL' part, Like chatting you up etcc..usuaLLy i
wouLd stop after that few rounds of verbaL fLirtings; ending by teLLing them i am the tenant..:smile:

A lot of these are poly students.