• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bet $80 to get $2000 - Singapore's cry molest style.

DerekLeung

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why Malay like that? Why Indian like always ?

WHAT was supposed to be an hour of relaxation ended in tears, a bitter dispute and a police report.

MASSAGE, THEN TEARS: Nora, 31, a housewife, claims that she was molested. TNP PICTURE: MOHD ISHAK

Nora, 31, claimed that a masseur molested her during an hour-long afternoon full-body massage on 9 Sep. The housewife and mother of two young children asked that her real name not be used to avoid any stigma.

But the manager of the Chinatown massage place, Madam Jean Chia, 42, denied any wrongdoing on the masseur's part.

She said she called the police after Nora asked for $2,000 as compensation.

A police spokesman confirmed that Madam Chia called the police and investigations are ongoing. The masseur was not arrested and is assisting with investigations.

We spoke to Nora and Madam Chia about the incident.

WHY WAS THE MASSAGE CARRIED OUT BY A MAN RATHER THAN A WOMAN?

Nora: The female boss recommended him. I was apprehensive at first, but she said he's old already, not to worry.

I had no problems when I had a massage by a male therapist at a different shop in Jurong West a few months ago. He wore gloves, every part of my body was covered and there was no skin-to-skin contact.

Madam Chia: The customer said she wanted a good massage, so I suggested this man as he has 10 years of experience.

We also wanted to help him get more customers as he's old - he's in his 60s - and partially blind, yet he still has to support his wife and daughter who are also disabled. The customer had no objections to the masseur.

DOES ANY HANKY-PANKY GO ON IN THE PARLOUR?

Nora: I was not worried initially as another employee took me to the toilet to change into a 'tube' gown with a slit down the back. She was in the room when the male masseur came in and started the massage.

But she left after five minutes and I was alone with the masseur in the secluded room. I was lying face-down when I noticed him brushing his groin against my hand. I thought it was a coincidence, but it happened with the other hand too. That was when I started crying.

Madam Chia: There are no cubicles within our shop. We're not allowed to build any. Half our shop is taken up by a hair salon and there are seats for foot massages outside. Only the body massages are carried out in curtained-off areas, where you know what is going on. We're a decent place, there's no hanky-panky going on.

Another woman employee walked in and out to check on the customer and the masseur during the massage. She could not sit in with them the whole time as she had her own work to do.

WHAT ABOUT INAPPROPRIATE TOUCHING?

Nora: During the massage, the masseur pulled my panties down and massaged my buttocks. I didn't know whether to shout for help as I was afraid people would tell me that I was the one who chose this massage in the first place. I kept thinking, 'Is this normal?'. I felt more ashamed than afraid.

Later, when I turned to lie face up, my gown slipped down and I snatched at it angrily. The masseur said sorry and placed a cloth over my chest, but it kept slipping too.

He also touched my bikini area. I felt very angry and cried throughout. I asked to speak to the boss after the massage.

Madam Chia: My employee said he didn't molest her. He can't see as he's partially blind and carries a card that certifies that he has lost 80 per cent of his sight.

As for removing her panties, every masseur and masseuse in every shop here does that because we use oil for the massage. If it had been a masseuse, she would have had to pull down the customer's panties. If the masseur really molested her, why didn't she get up and leave straight away?

WHO RAISED THE TOPIC OF COMPENSATION?

Nora: When I complained, the female boss said it was a misunderstanding and kept apologising. She talked to the masseur and he shouted, 'Sorry, lah', but he didn't apologise to me directly.

The boss offered a refund. I said I would pay for the massage, but I want to make known what had happened. She then asked me how much I wanted to settle the matter. I said $2,000 - for my legal fees when I sue them. She told me she would sack the masseur and asked me not to call the police. I called the police about an hour later.

Madam Chia: I told the customer I won't collect the $40 for her massage since she wasn't satisfied with it but she insisted on paying. She was creating a scene so I asked her what she wanted. She said she had lost her dignity and wanted me to give her $2,000.

In the end, I called the police because I felt something was not right...

We're leaving the matter to the police. My employee is still working for us as he had done nothing wrong, but he does not want to attend to women customers anymore.

Alfrescian
Loyal
she was wrong to demand $2000 in the first place. This is blackmail. She is not as smart as the lady who got $51000 from a doctor not long ago. She should get the same lawyer.
What to you expect from a m&d brain.

suteerak1099

Alfrescian
Loyal
bet $80 to get $2000? the odds r 1:25. after the whole episode, i think the lady walked away without any compensation from the owner.

myjohnson

Alfrescian
Loyal
The boss offered a refund. I said I would pay for the massage, but I want to make known what had happened. She then asked me how much I wanted to settle the matter. I said $2,000 - for my legal fees when I sue them. She told me she would sack the masseur and asked me not to call the police. I called the police about an hour later.

Isn't this ludicrous? Demand $2,000 for her to get a lawyer to sue the massge centre.
This woman should join Temasek Holdings to assist Ho JinX.

snrcitizen

Alfrescian
Loyal
Isn't this ludicrous? Demand $2,000 for her to get a lawyer to sue the massge centre.
This woman should join Temasek Holdings to assist Ho JinX.

Wouldn't be at all surprised if she does work for Ho Jinx where she learnt the fundementals of the game.