• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Best Paid Ministers. Highest Living Costs. 3rd World Pay. Foreigners 1st, NSmen Last.

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Best Paid Ministers. Highest Living Costs. 3rd World Pay. Foreigners 1st, NSmen L

<TABLE class=msgtable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="96%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msg vAlign=top><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgbfr1 width="1%"> </TD><TD><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead vAlign=top><TD class=msgF width="1%" noWrap align=right>From: </TD><TD class=msgFname width="68%" noWrap>kojakbt89 <NOBR></NOBR> </TD><TD class=msgDate width="30%" noWrap align=right>7:36 am </TD></TR><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgT height=20 width="1%" noWrap align=right>To: </TD><TD class=msgTname width="68%" noWrap>ALL <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgNum noWrap align=right> (1 of 2) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgleft rowSpan=4 width="1%"> </TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>42094.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt>10 good reasons to be a foreigner/PR than to be a Singaporean

PostDateIcon.png
December 10th, 2010 |
PostAuthorIcon.png
Author: Contributions |
PostEditIcon.png
Edit

1. You are considered a “talent” while Singaporeans are regarded as “lazy”, “complacent”, “lesser mortals”.
2. Your chances of getting a job is much better than a Singaporean since you are “cheaper”, though not necessarily “faster, better”.
3. You can get a PR as short as 2 months, even without needing to serve NS! Where else in the world can you get such a deal??
4. As a PR, you can buy a HDB flat with the govt’s grant, even if you are single and below 35 years of age.
5. You can send your children to either a local or international school, while Singaporeans are not allowed to attend international schools unless given special permission by the MOE.
6. You can get free scholarships without bonds, while many Singaporeans struggle to pay off their student loans.
7. You have the best of both worlds, your homeland and here, especially your homeland when in a time of crisis, while many Singaporeans have no choice but to be stuck here.
8. Your opinions about Singapore and Singaporeans will be in the headlines while Singaporeans’ complaints about you take the backseat.
9. You can diss Singaporeans all you want, and still the PAP will kiss your feet.
10. Singaporeans will soon be at your mercy since the foreign population here at 40%, will in a short time, be the majority.
(An interesting thing to note that as a PR, under HOTA (this includes all Singaporeans), your organs will be used for donation once you die unless you opt out. But you’ve lived your life to feed off the benefits this country has given you anyway, so who cares? You should be more than happy to!)
This madness has got to stop.
VOTE FOR CHANGE, VOTE PAP OUT!
Hopeless Sinkaporean

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

ivebert

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Best Paid Ministers. Highest Living Costs. 3rd World Pay. Foreigners 1st, NSmen L

Which cuntry?

Only cheebye losers like you cry over serving NS

My NS was the most fulfilling because I was given leadership positions and it helped me tremendously in my future career and business.

For cheebye peasants like you who served as men, you only learn to hate Sinkapore more because you do all the shit work for people like me. :oIo:

dietcoke

Alfrescian
Loyal

Only cheebye losers like you cry over serving NS

My NS was the most fulfilling because I was given leadership positions and it helped me tremendously in my future career and business.

For cheebye peasants like you who served as men, you only learn to hate Sinkapore more because you do all the shit work for people like me. :oIo:

how fulfilling? care to elaborate?

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

<TABLE class=msgtable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="96%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msg vAlign=top><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgbfr1 width="1%"> </TD><TD><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead vAlign=top><TD class=msgF width="1%" noWrap align=right>From: </TD><TD class=msgFname width="68%" noWrap>kojakbt89 <NOBR></NOBR> </TD><TD class=msgDate width="30%" noWrap align=right>7:36 am </TD></TR><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgT height=20 width="1%" noWrap align=right>To: </TD><TD class=msgTname width="68%" noWrap>ALL <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgNum noWrap align=right> (1 of 2) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgleft rowSpan=4 width="1%"> </TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>42094.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt>10 good reasons to be a foreigner/PR than to be a Singaporean

PostDateIcon.png
December 10th, 2010 |
PostAuthorIcon.png
Author: Contributions |
PostEditIcon.png
Edit

1. You are considered a “talent” while Singaporeans are regarded as “lazy”, “complacent”, “lesser mortals”.
2. Your chances of getting a job is much better than a Singaporean since you are “cheaper”, though not necessarily “faster, better”.
3. You can get a PR as short as 2 months, even without needing to serve NS! Where else in the world can you get such a deal??
4. As a PR, you can buy a HDB flat with the govt’s grant, even if you are single and below 35 years of age.
5. You can send your children to either a local or international school, while Singaporeans are not allowed to attend international schools unless given special permission by the MOE.
6. You can get free scholarships without bonds, while many Singaporeans struggle to pay off their student loans.
7. You have the best of both worlds, your homeland and here, especially your homeland when in a time of crisis, while many Singaporeans have no choice but to be stuck here.
8. Your opinions about Singapore and Singaporeans will be in the headlines while Singaporeans’ complaints about you take the backseat.
9. You can diss Singaporeans all you want, and still the PAP will kiss your feet.
10. Singaporeans will soon be at your mercy since the foreign population here at 40%, will in a short time, be the majority.
(An interesting thing to note that as a PR, under HOTA (this includes all Singaporeans), your organs will be used for donation once you die unless you opt out. But you’ve lived your life to feed off the benefits this country has given you anyway, so who cares? You should be more than happy to!)
This madness has got to stop.
VOTE FOR CHANGE, VOTE PAP OUT!
Hopeless Sinkaporean

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Vote for Change---America did thhat 2 years ago and got a Kenyan, spendthrift leader.