• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

BEST PAID Govt Turn Blind Eye to BLATANT Sex Trade in Geylang!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR>If you thought Joo Chiat was bad...
</TR><!-- headline one : end --><!-- show image if available --></TBODY></TABLE>

<!-- START OF : div id="storytext"--><!-- 4 or less paragraphs so show all paragraphs first before showing the media and bkstry and stuffs --><!-- story content : start -->I APPLAUD Member of Parliament Chan Soo Sen for his efforts to clean up the sleaze in his constituency in Joo Chiat, after reading the report, 'Lights for notorious alley' (April 3).
<!-- story content : start -->Unlike Joo Chiat, the sex trade in Geylang is blatant. As a Geylang resident, I envy Joo Chiat's improved condition, and wish Mr Chan's efforts could be applied to Geylang.
<!-- story content : start -->Chong Meei Choo
<!-- story content : end --><!-- Vodcast --><!-- Background Story -->

tiulehloumoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
They have to ......becos those bacherlor asshole had to relieved themselves or else they rape your daughter, mother and grandmother....... how ?

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I APPLAUD Member of Parliament Chan Soo Sen for his efforts to clean up the sleaze in his constituency in Joo Chiat, after reading the report, 'Lights for notorious alley' (April 3).
<!-- story content : start -->Unlike Joo Chiat, the sex trade in Geylang is blatant. As a Geylang resident, I envy Joo Chiat's improved condition, and wish Mr Chan's efforts could be applied to Geylang.
ah choo ...

u very brave hor! ... lidat gif ur mp a gd hard & tight slap, u oso dare! ...

Eurekas

Alfrescian
Loyal
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR>If you thought Joo Chiat was bad...
</TR><!-- headline one : end --><!-- show image if available --></TBODY></TABLE>

<!-- START OF : div id="storytext"--><!-- 4 or less paragraphs so show all paragraphs first before showing the media and bkstry and stuffs --><!-- story content : start -->I APPLAUD Member of Parliament Chan Soo Sen for his efforts to clean up the sleaze in his constituency in Joo Chiat, after reading the report, 'Lights for notorious alley' (April 3).

Ms Choo is right. There is indeed many PRC kuays in Gayland. Quite a number of them stay at my estate too. These kuays often tout for sex in the coffeeshops and hawker centres

Logisex

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why is this Ms Chong living in a red light district and then complaint that there are chickens around?

denzuko1

Alfrescian
Loyal

Was it Chan Soo Say or the residents themselves? I remember very well that it is the later.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
They have to ......becos those bacherlor asshole had to relieved themselves or else they rape your daughter, mother and grandmother....... how ?

Sinkies are really dangerous.

But , the question is who the hell wanna rape a sinkie woman. Even if no Geylang, sinkie woman will still be 100% safe.

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal

But , the question is who the hell wanna rape a sinkie woman. Even if no Geylang, sinkie woman will still be 100% safe.

in thailand, u can never be sure that the lady is really a woman, or a ladyboy..:biggrin:

denzuko1

Alfrescian
Loyal

Oh! You are just jealous that they never put their cock in you. Come! Come to me! I make sure I find a stick big enough to stretch your hole all the way.

shOUTloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why is this Ms Chong living in a red light district and then complaint that there are chickens around?

obviously buy property cheap, now scream RED LIGHT DISTRICT and then hope garment do something to bump up her property prices!

jw5

Loyal
obviously buy property cheap, now scream RED LIGHT DISTRICT and then hope garment do something to bump up her property prices!
Geylang is the most vibrant and exotic location in the whole of Singkieland.
Hope it remains as it is forever.

tiulehloumoh

Alfrescian
Loyal

That why , asshole here should be grateful to FT PRC, Thai girl, vietnam chick here ..... to relived themselves........