• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

best lah u, abnn. Take grab but expect SIA 1st class treatment

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Hmm he looks familiar. I saw him at ginfreely's JB house a couple of months ago.

Screenshot 2019-01-15 17.00.31.png

Blazars

Alfrescian
Loyal
I tot these ah neh are non violence people? They dont fight, they only rape. I would expect the ah neh to rape the driver.

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
This Sinkie is also an idiot. By now, he should know better than to pick up an aneh. If you see one, speed off quickly. Don't slow down or stop. If you see one with a pregnant pundek by his side, speed off even faster. The fine you have to pay for speeding will be better than having to deal with these pariah vermins from Kelingnistans.

BTW, let me guess. This keling refused to pay his fare on account of him being denied a bump-free ride and because the police did not respond to his emergency call.

Damn kelings. Full of shit and truly a bane and a curse to anyone who has the misfortune of dealing with them.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
This Sinkie is also an idiot. By now, he should know better than to pick up an aneh. If you see one, speed off quickly. Don't slow down or stop. If you see one with a pregnant pundek by his side, speed off even faster. The fine you have to pay for speeding will be better than having to deal with these pariah vermins from Kelingnistans.

BTW, let me guess. This keling refused to pay his fare on account of him being denied a bump-free ride and because the police did not respond to his emergency call.

Damn kelings. Full of shit and truly a bane and a curse to anyone who has the misfortune of dealing with them.
Fuck PAP and their CECA indians :FU::FU::FU:

shiokalingam

Alfrescian
Loyal

Bro Ah Neh and wife gaming the Grab play.

feel sad for all Grab drivers.

Truths be known Grab likely been feeding couple with numerous free rides.

Go listen to the Video again.

Tk God GoJek is here .

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
If you watch the video again you will notice the driver did not slow down enough.

So I guess it made the passenger (please disregard the race for a moment) angry as he had already request this very nicely to the driver from the very beginning of the ride.

Seems this grab fella is racist and kuai-lan and intentionally drive over the hump slowing only when its almost at the hump.

The driver can surely see for himself that this poor woman is very pregnant (not fat, its so obvious) and carrying with her the future of Singapore.

Screen Shot 2019-01-15 at 12.51.32 PM.png

This driver should be severely punished.

shiokalingam

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you watch the video again you will notice the driver did not slow down enough.

So I guess it made the passenger (please disregard the race for a moment) angry as he had already request this very nicely to the driver from the very beginning of the ride.

Seems this grab fella is racist and kuai-lan and intentionally drive over the hump slowing only when its almost at the hump.

The driver can surely see for himself that this poor woman is very pregnant (not fat, its so obvious) and carrying with her the future of Singapore.

View attachment 51824

This driver should be severely punished.

Boss Sam will tell these Humps no issues.

Latest made Toyota with Shocks absobers and excellent suspension spring with absorbed the Hump .

This ah neh chap is experincing Pre Natal stress depression. Wife is all smiles.