• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Benjamin netanyahu wanted arabs in Palestine to be part of a greater israel

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
But refuse them the right to their properties seized by the jews in current israel.

Should arab accept the offer?

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Must get permission from China. China to swap lease with Palestinian for 150 years would deter fucking Jews from thinking twice unless they stay away from US...

3_M

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't understand what the big fuss. There is already a Palestinian state much larger than Israel and that Jordan. It a fact that Arabs don't wants the world to know.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't understand what the big fuss. There is already a Palestinian state much larger than Israel and that Jordan. It a fact that Arabs don't wants the world to know.
The sticking point is the " right to return" to seized properties inside of israel.
And israeli continuation of confiscating Palestinian land.

Eisenhut

Alfrescian
Loyal

Egypt got so much land, why not cede some to Palestine? Why die die must squeeze them into Israel which size of Johor

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
These Arabs and Jews are nothing but trouble. Wipe them off the surface of earth, there will be world peace.

countryman

Alfrescian
Loyal
By n large the Jews n Arabs actually live in harmony in the city.. All these fighting all these years are caused by a few who stirs shit to incite violence against the other side. These few belongs to Hamas who're out to create trouble.They have total disregard for civilian lives even among their own.