• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bayi Girl Wears a Turban Complains Racism Because No One Wants To Play With Her

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
British Sikh Girl Called a ‘Terrorist’ By Bullies, 'Dangerous' By Parents Because of Her Turban

A Sikh girl who was branded as a “terrorist” while trying to play with others at a playground in London has a touching message for everyone.

In a heartbreaking video posted on Twitter, Munsimar Kaur recalled how other kids at Plumstead Adventure Play Centre had rejected her when she asked to play with them on Aug. 5 and 6.

Many news outlets, including the Daily Mail, have speculated it’s because the 10-year-old girl wears a turban.

“On Monday, two boys who looked like they were 14 to 17 years old and two girls who looked like they were in their late teens — when I asked to play the game they were playing and the queue was a mile long — they said, loud and clear, ‘No, you can’t play because you are a terrorist,'” Kaur said.

“This obviously broke my heart, but I kept my head up and I went away.”

SIKH_1.jpg

The following day, Kaur returned to the playground and finally made a friend her age. Sadly, the child’s mother rejected her soon, thinking that she was “dangerous.”

“We went back the next day and I made a friend,” Kaur said. “After an hour, her mom caught her and said she can’t play with me, because I was, apparently, dangerous.”

SIKH_2.jpg
Kaur concluded her story with a heartfelt message for everyone

“This experience has shown me the lack of exposure and knowledge some people have. Sikhs are naturally caring, and no matter what we will love everyone
“But I need to speak out about this because not everyone is strong enough to walk away or has suitable parents to talk to them to handle this racism. I will handle it with the right people.

“Anyone going through this: tell your parents and keep your chin up, and it will work out in the end. I promise.”

SIKH_3.jpg
The video, which was posted by Kaur’s father, has since gone viral with over 65,000 views.

“My eldest daughter Munsimar Kaur, aged 10, tells her own true story. Today it was my child, tomorrow it could be yours,” @sikhdad wrote.
Social media users left messages of support for Kaur:
You’re daughter is a credit to herself and you . A shame that ignorance is taught into Children. Hopefully some see her video and think for themselves . The World needs more of this​
— DAMAGE INC.✌️☠️ (@uddybhoy1) August 8, 2019
Images via Twitter / @sikhdad

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
This world damn cartoon liao ... When I was young, I always don't want to play with those angmo kids, they never comprain I racist ... now victim playing is a weapon to whack others...Lol :biggrin:

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nowadays where still got "kaur" ?

Married female kaurs are now "Mrs Singh"...and their children, male or female, also Singh.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bahi singh must start claim more share of BE colonial lands from BE... they are volunteers gunman murderers fight for BE....

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
First of all the sikhs are no more caring than any other group. In fact one of the symbols of Sikhism the Kirpan shows that caring is not first priority.

Secondly common sense would tell you that if you move to an Ang Moh land then dress and behave like one of them and chances are you'll assimilate more readily. You should not expect everyone to understand you. You should make and effort to understand them and adjust your beliefs accordingly.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Curry is already british abd japanese favourite food. Served in pubs in UK.
Soon everybody in UK and japan will don a turban. Just need to be patient.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Oh you poor victim! Go cry to the libtard 'journalists' in the fake news industry who adore non-white people, I'm sure that helps a lot. :roflmao::rolleyes:

ToaPehGong

Alfrescian
Loyal
“This experience has shown me the lack of exposure and knowledge some people have. Sikhs are naturally caring, and no matter what we will love everyone
“But I need to speak out about this because not everyone is strong enough to walk away or has suitable parents to talk to them to handle this racism. I will handle it with the right people.
So this post is about the parents ownself praise ownself? Sounds familiar