• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

BATA Weinbrenner shoes are actually quite comfy and durable

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
8214578_1 (1).jpeg

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
At that price, can really BATA (Buy And Throw Away). Hahaha!

The old Bata shoes I agree. But their quality has improved over the years. I had a pair of Weinbrenner shoes which I wore for more than 4 years before there's a hole in the sole. Bought it for $39.90. So it's quite worth it.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
And don't underestimate those Power brand sneakers for running. They're far more comfortable than the branded ones like Adidas, Nike and New Balance. Dirt cheap some more.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Years ago I spotted a nice shop selling cheap shoes and sandals at the ground floor of Rochor Centre.

Too bad that place has been demolished.