• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

banks sells personal particular secretly?

god_zeus

Alfrescian
Loyal
every time I drop a cheque into a bank

some one from somewhere like a insurance person will call me on my hp

I am not a salesman so I dont give my hp to anyone

becos it happen more than twice
so I think they must have some kind of arrangement with a insurance people

or maybe the bank teller secretly keep the bankED cheques and sell to a insurance or marketing company

one time I drop a cheque into ocbc bank in sims ave
a lady called me up and ask me question about changi airport

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i think u may be right. i got calls from strangers and from bankers and agents and what not - all sorts of calls. how did they get me on my phone?

suteerak1099

Alfrescian
Loyal
agreed, i reckon somebody out there is selling confidential info to businesses. i carry 2 phones, 1 for business, another for personal contacts. the irony is that i don't receive such calls on my business phone, but been bombarded with tons of cold-calls from telemarketers.

as usual, the english speaking ones have thick pinoy ascent, while the mandarin speaking ones r usually PRC.

most irritating is when mkt surveyors even have the cheek to ask for personal details, while they already have the number to call.

mengzai

Alfrescian
Loyal
whenever i got call from them, i will answered them... yes.. yes.. whenever they asked, i said yes... yes.... & yes... hahaha..

pia

Alfrescian
Loyal
whenever i got call from them, i will answered them... yes.. yes.. whenever they asked, i said yes... yes.... & yes... hahaha..

If they ask you want to buy Minibonds Series Infinity.. you say yes yes too? :eek::biggrin:

Careful with your yeses.. some calls are recorded.

angry_one

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have long suspected that ka-kias in banks or other companies are secretly selling our particulars to agents and sales people for extra money. I just hang up.