• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bangladesh in Chaos, president run road and no money to pay China debt

GUDANGARAM

Alfrescian
Loyal
1722856837759.jpeg

GUDANGARAM

Alfrescian
Loyal

Bangladesh PM Sheikh Hasina resigns and flees as protesters storm palace​

Hasina has ruled Bangladesh since 2009 and won her fourth consecutive election in January after a vote without genuine opposition.
Bangladesh PM Sheikh Hasina resigns and flees as protesters storm palace

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
All countries which signed up for China's Belt and Road will not have a happy ending. More to follow. :cool:

Argentina was almost destroyed by China, then Millei came along and fixed the situation.

GUDANGARAM

Alfrescian
Loyal

Bangladeshi officials call for increased Belt and Road cooperation​

Source: Xinhua
Editor: huaxia
2023-09-09 00:24:30
558bfce094794d92afef739434c01187.jpg

Hightech88

Alfrescian
Loyal

Bangladeshi officials call for increased Belt and Road cooperation​

Source: Xinhua
Editor: huaxia
2023-09-09 00:24:30
558bfce094794d92afef739434c01187.jpg

They desperate needs China's funds injection liao, else whole country sure go bankrupt.

Looks like Bangladesh can become another China province, LOL.

GUDANGARAM

Alfrescian
Loyal
DHAKA, Sept. 8 (Xinhua) -- Bangladeshi government officials on Friday called for increased cooperation under the framework of the China-proposed Belt and Road Initiative (BRI), which they said has brought great changes to the South Asian country.

They made the remarks when speaking at the opening ceremony of "The Belt and Road Initiative in Bangladesh Exhibition 2023" held in the Bangladeshi capital, which marks the 10th anniversary of the Initiative.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
All countries which signed up for China's Belt and Road will not have a happy ending. More to follow. :cool:

Argentina was almost destroyed by China, then Millei came along and fixed the situation.
Still Ass lover, Anwar wants to sign up with BRIC and hope that Malaysia can export something to these nations.
1st thing, country who sign up with BRIC are perpetually broke all the time, until China gave them money to build some infrastructure. This infrastructure costs a lot more money, and china uses their own company and people to build. At the end of the day, china is making all the money and takes all control of the infrastructure it builds, and the indebted nation still continues to pay for it.

I overheard some of my friend saying china building infrastructure in African Nation is good. It is the basic a country need before a country get progression. I do agree. But they just knew 1/4 of it. The other 3/4 is that once the money is there, the country must source your raw material and locally and not relying on china's raw material, labour and company to build your infrastructure. It does the recipient nation no good and should not be this way at all.

Remember, in BRIC, china is the only exporter. They are not the nett importer. Malaysia must be clear of this. In the end, as a partner of BRIC, you open up your market to them, and they will overrun your market with cheap export and crushing your own industry and market. They are doing to Europe now with their EV now currently.

As Africa is a poor nation, they don't earn much income and even with super cheap project costs and high interest rate. They may not be able to repay their debts. If they can't repay their debt, they will have to surrender the collateral to China or to their creditor. So tell me what is the building of infrastructure is good except making them poorer and easier to control

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Still Ass lover, Anwar wants to sign up with BRIC and hope that Malaysia can export something to these nations.
1st thing, country who sign up with BRIC are perpetually broke all the time, until China gave them money to build some infrastructure. This infrastructure costs a lot more money, and china uses their own company and people to build. At the end of the day, china is making all the money and takes all control of the infrastructure it builds, and the indebted nation still continues to pay for it.

I overheard some of my friend saying china building infrastructure in African Nation is good. It is the basic a country need before a country get progression. I do agree. But they just knew 1/4 of it. The other 3/4 is that once the money is there, the country must source your raw material and locally and not relying on china's raw material, labour and company to build your infrastructure. It does the recipient nation no good and should not be this way at all.

Remember, in BRIC, china is the only exporter. They are not the nett importer. Malaysia must be clear of this. In the end, as a partner of BRIC, you open up your market to them, and they will overrun your market with cheap export and crushing your own industry and market. They are doing to Europe now with their EV now currently.

As Africa is a poor nation, they don't earn much income and even with super cheap project costs and high interest rate. They may not be able to repay their debts. If they can't repay their debt, they will have to surrender the collateral to China or to their creditor. So tell me what is the building of infrastructure is good except making them poorer and easier to control

China lending money = debt trap.

Cannot pay back? Give the Tiongs your lands, ports, resources etc.

It's the Tiong Co-Prosperity Sphere. :cool: