• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bangala Made Big Maid's Tummy

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgF noWrap align=right width="1%">From: </TD><TD class=msgFname noWrap width="68%">kojakbt40 <NOBR></NOBR> </TD><TD class=msgDate noWrap align=right width="30%">Sep-7 8:36 pm </TD></TR><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgT noWrap align=right width="1%" height=20>To: </TD><TD class=msgTname noWrap width="68%">JohnBrown7 <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgNum noWrap align=right> (12 of 55) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgleft width="1%" rowSpan=4> </TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>1135.12 in reply to 1135.8 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt>but then everyone is entitled to their views. but this lady cannot deny the fact that the probability of crime and mischief rises with the workers coming in.
Let me relate an incident from one of my relatives. They stay in a private estate, terrace house, very much similar to those in Serangoon Gdn. Got a filipino maid. One time, a unit a few houses away was rented out to a contractor and guess what, soon u have something like 10-20 banglas staying in that unit.
Next thing they know, they notice that their maid who would go wash their cars (1 parked inside, 1 parked outside) early in the morning begin to take a longer time to wash and come back. One time, my relative happens to go outside to take a look saw the maid, while washing the car parked outside, was chatting with a bangla worker! Apparently, the bangla workers would also be waiting outside the road for the lorry to pick them up early in the morning.
To cut the long story short, the maid hook up with one of the workers eventually. The worse thing is, the maid let the guy come into the house thru the back door in the middle of the night while the whole family is asleep (the maids room is near the kitchen at the back). They of course do their business there.
All the while. My relative didn't know. The truth only came out at the mandatory 6-mth medical check when the maid was found out to be pregnant! She was of course sent back and all the locks were changed in the house. For awhile, the family was living in fear... eventually, because of the many other complaints by the neighbours (e.g. bangla worker walking half-naked outside, peeing in the drain etc), the owner of the house decided not to rent to the contractor anymore.
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

banova888

Alfrescian
Loyal
Did they talk about the birds and the bees to their maids? Apparantly not!!

According to MOM, employers are responsible for their maids. If maids misbehave in such circumstances, employers are responsible and they can lose their $5000 bond if the maid runs away. Worse if the maid becomes pregnant. I think the $5000 bond should include a birds and bees course for employers employing maids.

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Did they talk about the birds and the bees to their maids? Apparantly not!!

According to MOM, employers are responsible for their maids. If maids misbehave in such circumstances, employers are responsible and they can lose their $5000 bond if the maid runs away. Worse if the maid becomes pregnant. I think the $5000 bond should include a birds and bees course for employers employing maids.

Now u understand why the Familee secretly hopes all maids in Peesai to have their tummies made big?

banova888

Alfrescian
Loyal
NO. I still don't understand. If their tummies big with boys or girls, they serve jail and give birth in their country.