• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bangala live streams his slutty Gin maid girlfriend.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://singaporeuncensored.com/bangla-man-live-streams-his-maid-gf-who-cheats-on-him/

BANGLA MAN LIVE STREAMS HIS MAID GF WHO CHEATS ON HIM​

ByHello Its me

November 1, 2022

A man thought that it would be a good idea to air his dirty laundry on social media.
Advertisements
The video began with the man videoing himself and his girlfriend and accused his girlfriend of cheating on him with other guys.
Their conversation explained that the woman talked to multiple man and she told those men that she was single and had no idea that he had a boyfriend.
The woman who realised that she was getting recorded quickly off the lights to “hide” the face.

Full Video Loading…​

Here are what netizens think:.​

• Especially Indonesia like that behaviour. One boy not enough. They want to make more money
  • She need at least 3 lah, one front, one back, one mouth
  • Not all Phil like that haha don’t judge Filipino like that want boyfrnd other counter then take money haha..so funny mg iingat nlng xa mga girls Phil guys kc Tau na Ang msama xa mata Ng ibng country pinipirahan cla.
  • see some off ur country boy also keep one borrow money from Indonesia helper , empty wallet but to much action. U Still have face to talk bad about other country,
  • that’s really happened to my neighbor she borrow money from me for her boyfriend not 100$ but 1.000$ LOL 1 year she can finished return to me the money … I don’t know how’s she is life now after that time I blocked her on WhatsApp if not she keep borrow money from me for her boyfriendlook at some of ur country man, to much drama always say family problem for getting money from girl
  • Singapore relationship is like that bro they are don’t care emotional feelings especially Philippines. Base in my experience but everybody is not same . But focus your work get money

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://singaporeuncensored.com/bangla-man-live-streams-his-maid-gf-who-cheats-on-him/

BANGLA MAN LIVE STREAMS HIS MAID GF WHO CHEATS ON HIM​

ByHello Its me

November 1, 2022

A man thought that it would be a good idea to air his dirty laundry on social media.
Advertisements
The video began with the man videoing himself and his girlfriend and accused his girlfriend of cheating on him with other guys.
Their conversation explained that the woman talked to multiple man and she told those men that she was single and had no idea that he had a boyfriend.
The woman who realised that she was getting recorded quickly off the lights to “hide” the face.

Full Video Loading…​

Here are what netizens think:.​

• Especially Indonesia like that behaviour. One boy not enough. They want to make more money
  • She need at least 3 lah, one front, one back, one mouth
  • Not all Phil like that haha don’t judge Filipino like that want boyfrnd other counter then take money haha..so funny mg iingat nlng xa mga girls Phil guys kc Tau na Ang msama xa mata Ng ibng country pinipirahan cla.
  • see some off ur country boy also keep one borrow money from Indonesia helper , empty wallet but to much action. U Still have face to talk bad about other country,
  • that’s really happened to my neighbor she borrow money from me for her boyfriend not 100$ but 1.000$ LOL 1 year she can finished return to me the money … I don’t know how’s she is life now after that time I blocked her on WhatsApp if not she keep borrow money from me for her boyfriendlook at some of ur country man, to much drama always say family problem for getting money from girl
  • Singapore relationship is like that bro they are don’t care emotional feelings especially Philippines. Base in my experience but everybody is not same . But focus your work get money
Cheating is you Jeremy Quek cheap whore of Malaysian criminal syndicate network and your cheap Cantonese whore mother do evil act innocent turn around to accuse me what you are yourself. Pui!View attachment 166430

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
These low SES FT serfs get together as couples to satiate their lust, they are far from home, they feel lonely and need companionship.

There is no 'happily ever after' in the story. Anyone can die on the job or get deported at anytime.

Not sure why they expect something more from the arrangement of convenience. :rolleyes:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
The slut maid has shown herself here.
The bangala shouldn't expect faithfulness from a slut maid.
Maid of Malaysian criminal syndicate network, Useless eunuch Scared of good strong man, Pelacur slut whore mistress FAKE everything is you Jeremy Quek dirty cheap despicable liar whore of Malaysian criminal syndicate network and your sell nude sell cb Cantonese mother. Pui!View attachment 166435

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
They call me Pelacur I will call polis 999. You cocksucker cheap whore of Malaysian criminal syndicate network know that and that’s why you hide in rat hole to insult me all kinds of names. Pui!

Polis also know you Pelacur, they will strip search and inspect your holes.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Once you go near customs.
All whisper.

PELACUR PELACUR PELACUR PELACUR PELACUR PELACUR PELACUR PELACUR PELACUR PELACUR PELACUR PELACUR PELACUR PELACUR PELACUR PELACUR PELACUR PELACUR PELACUR PELACUR PELACUR PELACUR PELACUR PELACUR PELACUR PELACUR PELACUR PELACUR PELACUR PELACUR PELACUR PELACUR PELACUR PELACUR PELACUR PELACUR PELACUR PELACUR PELACUR PELACUR PELACUR PELACUR PELACUR

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Polis also know you Pelacur, they will strip search and inspect your holes.
Listen up 贱人I let you win last word you Jeremy Quek @Cottonmouth 贱人Evil filthy piece of shit, old whore, Dirty whore, Well fucked asshole, Maid of Malaysian criminal syndicate network, Useless eunuch Scared of good strong man, Pelacur slut whore mistress FAKE everything is you Jeremy Quek dirty cheap despicable liar whore of Malaysian criminal syndicate network and your sell nude sell cb Cantonese mother. Pui!View attachment 166446

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Listen up 贱人I let you win last word you Jeremy Quek @Cottonmouth 贱人Evil filthy piece of shit, old whore, Dirty whore, Well fucked asshole, Maid of Malaysian criminal syndicate network, Useless eunuch Scared of good strong man, Pelacur slut whore mistress FAKE everything is you Jeremy Quek dirty cheap despicable liar whore of Malaysian criminal syndicate network and your sell nude sell cb Cantonese mother. Pui!View attachment 166446

GO AND LET YOUR BANGLA FUCK.