• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bangala and Pinoy Maid Foreplay Before Dog

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Posted on 20 Oct, 2008 10:12
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=530 align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>Walking dog? Maid and boyfriend grope and kiss instead

STOMPer Ying saw this maid kissing and groping with her boyfriend, when she was supposed to walk her employer's dog.

She told STOMP:

"I was on my way to work on Kembangan MRT platform and i couldn't help but photograph this maid who was supposed to be walking the employer's dog (clearly not her off day since it was a weekday morning at 8.30am) but in reality she was indeed having a rendezvous with her boyfriend (seems like a foreign worker as well).

"They were at some point in time, kissing and groping each other, oblivious to their surroundings.

"This picture I took of them is in the mildest form as I wasn't in time to take them kissing and groping as I had relied on my phone camera.

"There has been a lot of highlight on how employers can be better employers but I really think it is time to address the issue from the maids' angle - how responsible are they really?

"With maids like these being so rampant these days, it is no wonder why employers are reluctant to give maids off days - this rendezvous is not even on her off day!"

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Conan the Barbarian

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stomper Ying is sick. Why can't people kiss? Is it just because they are maid and bangla? Sub-humans?

Would she have posted this if its 2 people in love who are not considered sub humans by her?