• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

baey yam keng is ma wen qing's descendant

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
ma wen qing is hanyu and translated to engrish should be BAEY WERN KENG.

still blur? baey wen keng is the 3rd party who stole chu yin tai from liang shan po.

baey yam keng is a korean look-alike hunk hounded by abc desperate troll.

baey yam keng. baey wern keng....ma yan qing, ma wern qing. related by descendancy?

if they were related, then my god!! the abc troll could be chu yin tai back for her revenge!

lol! :p

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are you advertising or informing us of an upcoming Korean TV drama?

alamak! 7th month of the hungry ghost is nearing, u dunno meh?

chee soon juan is planning a FUNDS RAISING to save his buttless butt. he would be promoting a new wayang opera called THE MODERN BUTTERFLIES LOVERS, starring the unholy threesome of lamei, chiatiik and the ever submissive 3 footer ngejay.

roughly this how the story of the butterflies lovers go:

there u go! another lovely and artistic suggestion for master chee to prepare his money making month from the HUNGRY GHOSTS. the sdppies are actually hungrier than the hungry ghosts.

so for their next ENCORE wayang opera peformance, chee could think of scripting for the new butterflies lovers. he got all the "increased supports" to aid him effortlessly.

the black and white ghouls - seelan kia and casper could throw in their pc and media expertise. (refreshing: the 2 ghoulies being arrested by the matas for standing like idiots outside MOM's house?)

the role for male butterfly, it definitely gotta be chia sai the prettiest boy. female bitchfly should naturally fits la mui. JJ could be the spitting stinking bug. this stinky bug spews abnoxiously from his little tight butt with humongous toxic gas explosion.

there would be roaches, cockroaches, maggots and other creepie crawlies....well, whatever u name it, sdppie fleas circus has it! IT'S A FLEAS CIRCUS, dun ever forget that!

it would be a halloween opera for SDP CLAN's modern BUTTERFLIES LOVERS! surely gonna be a runaway hit!!
:biggrin::cool:

http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=6736&page=107

or more with special effects from here:

http://martialartsinlocalpolitics.blogspot.com/

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
alamak! ngejay, i didn't left u out what. u are acting a very important and special role - the abnoxious 3 footer stink bug. don't worry. chee would ensure that they add another 2 pairs of short legs to your original pair of short legs. they would be the same length and carroty shaped.

one question: do u want the other 4 legs to be hairy so that your own smooth short stump carrot legs would outshine them?:confused::rolleyes:

ok! ON!! we can add a humongous prick to stick out of ur spitting butthole. no problem!:biggrin:

LeeLaoPeh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tahsar , if Ejay really love you and becomes your boyfreind , i and ah ma will be very happy for you
i and ah ma thinks you are happy most important

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tahsar , if Ejay really love you and becomes your boyfreind , i and ah ma will be very happy for you
i and ah ma thinks you are happy most important

so you are jealous is it?

YOU ARE EJAY'S TRANSVESTITE CAMPMATE - THE $50 NERD WANKER??

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
people also say stealing the client's desperate wife isn't a crime provided the bitch entices the lawyer to do so. isn't sdp endorsing this principle?:rolleyes:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
and killing baby is not a crime if it's being again killed by his own depressed mum who were pressured by again THE BITCH to do so?

to the sdp, NOTHING is a crime. they are all ABOVE the law. they are untouchables....cos they are the most PATRIOTIC IN THE HIGHEST LEVEL.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
THE BUTTERFLIES LOVERS involved a tragic love story of zhu ying tai and liang shan po whose affinity was sadly quashed and destroyed by ma wen qing.

zhu ying tai could be baey yam keng's great-great-great-great grandma!:p

there is no such thing as jumping into liang shan po's tomb and be swallowed up. that's craps!!:p

and the abc desperate troll could be a reincarnated zhu ying tai. that troll is very sickly. 7 days a week can sick 8 times cos 24/7 alert in the net eyeing for her preys and victims using her nasty FLIRT&DESTROY. go think how one fine horny night, she managed to haul up a pesky and sex pervert bluesotong!! this should answer some XXX mystery.:eek:

Blue6

Alfrescian
Loyal
THE BUTTERFLIES LOVERS involved a tragic love story of zhu ying tai and liang shan po whose affinity was sadly quashed and destroyed by ma wen qing.

zhu ying tai could be baey yam keng's great-great-great-great grandma!:p

there is no such thing as jumping into liang shan po's tomb and be swallowed up. that's craps!!:p

and the abc desperate troll could be a reincarnated zhu ying tai. that troll is very sickly. 7 days a week can sick 8 times cos 24/7 alert in the net eyeing for her preys and victims using her nasty FLIRT&DESTROY. go think how one fine horny night, she managed to haul up a pesky and sex pervert bluesotong!! this should answer some XXX mystery.:eek:

How well do you see yourself employed as a scriptwriter? Will I get to see your name in film credits?

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
How about a script on beatin your father and scolding your mother laucheebye, and in the end as retribution, you get diabetes and die a horrible death from it. :rolleyes::oIo:

i thought u know that better. why DON'T u script it, old lady harrasser coward and loser.

is that how u always call your own muther? what fine specimen she has poo-ed u out from.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
and how did u hurt or scare your own parents by the way? invite matas home in the middle of the night while stripping away your red t-shirt?

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bob! As your counsel, I advise you not to answer that! As long as you hide behind MP Baey's pants and your Mother's sarong, he can't touch you!:biggrin: