• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

babaero11 is truly a sex pervert!

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
read what he posted in forum. tsk...tsk!

To: axparadox unread (3 of 16)

10079.3 in reply to 10079.2

Recently, I visit a Sinkie 30+ yo woman's home.

While she went to her kitchen to fix me a drink, her male Pekinese poodle came to me and started to smell my that part.

She came over and chase her male poodle away.

I suspect something !

she live alone and sleep with her dog.

To: Spearmint000 (Spearmint888) unread (16 of 16)

10079.16 in reply to 10079.13

No,her name is not Sumiko. Her name is Veronica.

Veronica just moved into a new condo in river Valley Road area.

She was showing me around her living room, kitchen, utility room, balconies and her rooms.

What happened next made me very curious.

When we enter her masterbait room, her poogle barked furiously and showed signs of aggressiveness.

Why ?...

the misfortune of meeting this jerk is indeed creepy! and didn't we hear him saying he "dislike revealing personal details" before? so what is he doing now? acting like majorjohn. what a creepy sex pervert!! the unwary lady could be our residential troll lamei who has linked and msn him!:eek:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
the poor thing is still so obsessed about li'l brother until now....

To: 6/8,10/9, forums.delphiforums.com/anymos (ANYMOS) (12 of 16)

10079.12 in reply to 10079.10

what happens if that Bob-Dog come near your crotch ?