• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Aware is now a ngo for homosexual and lesbian?

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal
When AWARE called its AGM early only about 30 members turned up.

When the EAGM was called last night, suddenly more than 3000 members turned wearing white - they are now the alternative "MEN" and "WOMEN" in white. These "men" who are supposed to be women, and those "women" who are supposed to be men turned up in droves to be "inclusive"?

And they now want to usurp power from the democractically elected new EXCO - something like what is happening in Thailand! Why these people have so much time?? Because they can yak yak yak and go shopping for branded goods after that at SUNTEC City!

OH! these "women" and "men"! I better check more closely on my little nephews and nieces CME school books and worksheet on my sexuality.