• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

authorities will take action against Wayang party

God Meng Seng

Alfrescian
Loyal
I hear the authorities will be taking some form of action against wayang party club for their hooliganism.

http://www.google.com.sg/search?hl=...ll&resnum=1&ct=result&cd=1&q=Subpoena&spell=1Subpoenas will be issued against a number of individuals suspect to be link to wayang party too, including websites that link to the site.

those who refuse to cooperate with the authorities will also be considered liable for action.

Be careful, they are really going to come down hard this time.

God Meng Seng

Leegimeremover

Alfrescian
Loyal
I hear the Grim Reaper has moved you up the list to the front. Threatening on the internet is not good for your religious and personal health. You make many enemies.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
bah bah bah... go and lick ur master balls lah...

What did wayang party do? There is nothing wrong that citizen is taking the steps to show your worthless govt the middle finger. This govt is so petty and do not understand that citizen are taking a step to push losers out from the govt.

Citizen has the right to do that and if they take their coward action, more will go after the PAP losers.

jim007jimmyboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
if drastic action is taken against WYP i think will make people angrier with pappy

new sites will sprout like wild mushrooms

Leegimeremover

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is laughable for a person attempting character assassination and defamation of Goh Meng Seng by calling itself God Meng Seng to be making such statements on the Net. Typical of the internet brigade.

god_zeus

Alfrescian
Loyal
I hear the authorities will be taking some form of action against wayang party club for their hooliganism.

http://www.google.com.sg/search?hl=...ll&resnum=1&ct=result&cd=1&q=Subpoena&spell=1Subpoenas will be issued against a number of individuals suspect to be link to wayang party too, including websites that link to the site.

those who refuse to cooperate with the authorities will also be considered liable for action.

God Meng Seng

if you have proof
pls show it

if not,
stop the fear mongering

Vendetta

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hahahahahaha! LOL!

What an interesting development in this prank!?!

Is Shit Times reporting this?

I will love to read it there and see how they read this piece of news...

Hehehehe!

:biggrin:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is laughable for a person attempting character assassination and defamation of Goh Meng Seng by calling itself God Meng Seng to be making such statements on the Net. Typical of the internet brigade.

he's hinting a "precautionary warning" especially when the master shapeshifter doesn't know how to spell the word: "M-A-T-I L-A-H".:p

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
F**kin cheebye God Meng Seng. When I put up a thread on Edmund Ng, you jumped out and defended him like mad, and you f**kin chao cheebye even give me infraction. F**k you understand!

You give me a strong feeling that you are an opposition member. Very very high chances that you belongs to the newly formed party. UncleYap even defended you when others criticize you.

UncleYap please opened you big eyes when you try to help others. Dont let this PAP spies sabotage the opposition unity. This f**ker is the one who wishes SM Goh recover soon from sickness and f**ked wayangparty for saying the truth on ER Lee Bee Wah.

This f**ker body is in the opposition party, but his heart and soul is with the PAP!

:oIo:

you maybe giving us a strong feeling that u could be the snakemastershapeshifter too. :wink:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal

God Meng Seng

will ur favorite snake be clamped, minced and stewed into yummy snake soup?:p

God Meng Seng

saratogas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wayang Party is a very blog providing me News and Updates leh, it expose secrets that main stream media did not.

Why attack it?

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very simple Mr leetahbar, you go to the top at 'search' and you type the keyword 'Edmund Ng' and you read up the thread between me and 'God Meng Seng'.

And you will know where I stand.

As in all the thread I only focus on one person as he really bullshit his ex-students.

But if you insist on your thinking that I am really someone else then I cannot stop you.

well, if u r not, then u r not. sorry.

the snakemastershapeshifter has sabo-ed many people. it won't be long to see how he meets his dessert.

he also tried very hard to sabo edmund ng who sadly has a dispute with u. maybe there was a misunderstanding between u 2 and should be cleared up in person. posting here will put u in a very vulnerable position to be exploited by ed's political enemies especially those sdp clowns.:wink:

God Meng Seng

Alfrescian
Loyal
F**kin cheebye God Meng Seng. When I put up a thread on Edmund Ng, you jumped out and defended him like mad, and you f**kin chao cheebye even give me infraction. F**k you understand!:oIo:
You bloody idiot, I am not an opposition member.

I warn all you guys to avoid Wayang Party at all cost as they will be in HOT TROUBLE very soon, if u guys don't heed my warning, SO BE IT.

Morons!

God Meng Seng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Joker you are indeed. Trying to clone and defame the real Goh Meng Seng but failed, yet you got the audacity to post this. You are making a fool of the pap internet brigade, keep it up. :biggrin: You may call me a clone but i am not a fool like you to that extreme. Don't forget to blow for me leetahbar. :smile:

Fuck you, Ng E-Jay. I can see thru all your clones. For your info, I am not leetahbar, neither am I Goh meng seng, and neither am I an opposition member.

On the other hand, u r a STABBER OF OPPOSITION who criticize opposition more than PAP. Everyone KNOWS you created 100+ clones to whack WP, and everyone knows you are the one who pasted flyer outside WP anniversary. YOU are the real mole, Ng E-Jay! You are politically finished!

God Meng Seng

fengshuisifu

Alfrescian
Loyal
really? Mati come liao..siam siam....run run.....123X also got come or not?

http://www.google.com.sg/search?hl=...ll&resnum=1&ct=result&cd=1&q=Subpoena&spell=1Subpoenas will be issued against a numbner of individuals suspect to be link to wayang party too, including websites that link to the site.

God Meng Seng