• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Aussie Pete Save the Koala Call & the NKF

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thought I will raise this chestnut as obviously Pete has no clue.

Do not send any money to the Australian Koala Foundation. AKF is no different from NKF and like the latter is run by a single person, a lady that has absolute control over staff and governing board. This lady has been so successful in avoiding closure by the previous govts that she has even managed to snook them by getting an OAM.

To avoid scrutiny of the books, she does not receive any govt funds and those accounts remain a mystery.

Koalas are not endangered per se and in some places are in pest proportions while they have become extinct in others. This does not mean that it is becoming endangered as a species. She is extremely smart in using the term endangered. In some neighbourhoods, you can spot Koala every other night.

This lady has been milking international suckers for yonks , who naturally have no clue. Pete is the probably the only Aussie that has no clue and knowing how naive he can be, he will probably post this to the lady asking for an explanation. By the way, it will be good if it can get the accounts showing the admin expenses and her travellog

Like Durai, she made sure that her travels and lifestyle are well accommodated before passing on the rest to selected Koala Projects to keep the honey flowing. Like NKF, this outfit is media savy, and has a well oiled fund seeking machine. But never Govt funds.

Rule of thumb: Never donate anything until you see a set of accounts and know how much in the dollar actually goes for the cause.

SamuelStalin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thank you.

Do not send any money to the Australian Koala Foundation. AKF is no different from NKF and like the latter is run by a single person, a lady that has absolute control over staff and governing board. This lady has been so successful in avoiding closure by the previous govts that she has even managed to snook them by getting an OAM.

To avoid scrutiny of the books, she does not receive any govt funds and those accounts remain a mystery.

Koalas are not endangered per se and in some places are in pest proportions while they have become extinct in others. This does not mean that it is becoming endangered as a species. She is extremely smart in using the term endangered. In some neighbourhoods, you can spot Koala every other night.

This lady has been milking international suckers for yonks , who naturally have no clue. Pete is the probably the only Aussie that has no clue and knowing how naive he can be, he will probably post this to the lady asking for an explanation. By the way, it will be good if it can get the accounts showing the admin expenses and her travellog

Like Durai, she made sure that her travels and lifestyle are well accommodated before passing on the rest to selected Koala Projects to keep the honey flowing. Like NKF, this outfit is media savy, and has a well oiled fund seeking machine. But never Govt funds.

Rule of thumb: Never donate anything until you see a set of accounts and know how much in the dollar actually goes for the cause.

Aussie Pete

Alfrescian
Loyal

Scroobal, my friend... firstly, this post is from many months ago when Australia celebrated the world-recognized 'save the koala day' which has been going on ever since the koala was listed as a vulnerable species under the Threatened Species Conservation Act in 1995.

The Australian Koala Foundation is recognized as the leading authority in scientific research on the dwindling numbers of the marsupial down-under...

I don't care wtether you give money or not, but before you accuse people of not having any idea, you sir, should first check your facts... drawing a comparison with NKF is just downright ridiculous - why not compare with any other charitable organizations...

You obvioulsy just feel like drawing me into some sort of forum bitch session, but I really don't care (I have purposely posted very little here recently, due to the little personal and childish attacks on individuals for no good reason) - I'm way to busy for such childish games... if you're not interested in this highly celebrated day (that occurred months ago country-wide, sponsored by the Govt and in conjunction with the foundation I listed - I posted this article so long ago, I almost forgot I did so) or you wanna warn people about giving to the fund, feel free to do so, but please don't try and disguise your lack of knowledge on the subject of Koala populations with personal 'put-downs' - shows very little intelligence really.

Rule of thumb - do some research first.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Scroobal, my friend... firstly, this post is from many months ago when Australia celebrated the world-recognized 'save the koala day' which has been going on ever since the koala was listed as a vulnerable species under the Threatened Species Conservation Act in 1995.

The Australian Koala Foundation is recognized as the leading authority in scientific research on the dwindling numbers of the marsupial down-under...

I don't care wtether you give money or not, but before you accuse people of not having any idea, you sir, should first check your facts... drawing a comparison with NKF is just downright ridiculous - why not compare with any other charitable organizations...

You obvioulsy just feel like drawing me into some sort of forum bitch session, but I really don't care (I have purposely posted very little here recently, due to the little personal and childish attacks on individuals for no good reason) - I'm way to busy for such childish games... if you're not interested in this highly celebrated day (that occurred months ago country-wide, sponsored by the Govt and in conjunction with the foundation I listed - I posted this article so long ago, I almost forgot I did so) or you wanna warn people about giving to the fund, feel free to do so, but please don't try and disguise your lack of knowledge on the subject of Koala populations with personal 'put-downs' - shows very little intelligence really.

Show me the accounts. You have been suckered. She has been milking the americans and the Japanese. Its common knowledge.

Just because you said it, does not make it alright. Prove me wrong by showing me the accounts and tell me how much in the dollar actually goes out to suitable causes.

If it shows credibility, I will apologise. Lets see if you would reciprocate if you can't.

Remember bullshit walks.

Aussie Pete

Alfrescian
Loyal
Show me the accounts. You have been suckered. She has been milking the americans and the Japanese. Its common knowledge.

Just because you said it, does not make it alright. Prove me wrong by showing me the accounts and tell me how much in the dollar actually goes out to suitable causes.

If it shows credibility, I will apologise. Lets see if you would reciprocate if you can't.

Remember bullshit walks.

Actually mate - you missed my point - you're the one making the personal attack - terms such as 'no idea' and 'naive' (I've been on earth many, many years and lived in more countries and endured more experiences in the same, than you've probably ever stepped foot on)... like I said, if wanna warn people, feel free... you can disprove whatever you want if you have the time to do so. I really don't care - and I'm not gonna sit here arguing about the legitimacy of an Australian govt promoted fund.

I do however, take a little offence to the childish bitchiness you offer in your post - you'd do better to stick with facts... the Koala is in fact, listed as a vulnerable species, and it was the celebration of a national Australian day to protect the animal, that I was so proudly posting about (so many, many months ago).

Agree on one point you make - bullshit walks (and it also talks) - often in this forum - in the form of childishness and bitchiness. I don't want your apology... I don't really care much about your opinion (that you can prove or disprove if you have so much free time on your hands) - I believe in free speech 100% - but if I disagree with you I would say so, I wouldn't lower myself to personal attacks on you. I've ignored you little 'sideline' attacks before, but it's obvious you are looking for a response.

Anyway - cheers, no more from me now - I've got a real-world life to live offline. :biggrin:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually mate - you missed my point - you're the one making the personal attack - terms such as 'no idea' and 'naive' (I've been on earth many, many years and lived in more countries and endured more experiences in the same, than you've probably ever stepped foot on)... like I said, if wanna warn people, feel free... you can disprove whatever you want if you have the time to do so. I really don't care - and I'm not gonna sit here arguing about the legitimacy of an Australian govt promoted fund.
D

I do not want any gullible person to be taken in. This is about AKF. Go to the Australian Red Cross, Salvation Army and you can readily access their account and people do make decisions based on it.

Please do not avoid the issue and suggest that its a personal attack. Just flash the account.

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
I do not want any gullible person to be taken in. This is about AKF. Go to the Australian Red Cross, Salvation Army and you can readily access their account and people do make decisions based on it.

Please do not avoid the issue and suggest that its a personal attack. Just flash the account.

once again, that idiot aussie was left scramping away with his tail between his legs..

:oIo::oIo: aussie trash

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You obvioulsy just feel like drawing me into some sort of forum bitch session, but I really don't care (I have purposely posted very little here rcently, due to the little personal and childish attacks on individuals for no good reason) - I'm way to busy for such childish games... if you're not interested in this highly celebrated day (that occurred months ago country-wide, sponsored by the Govt and in conjunction with the foundation I listed - I posted this article so long ago, I almost forgot I did so) or you wanna warn people about giving to the fund, feel free to do so, but please don't try and disguise your lack of knowledge on the subject of Koala populations with personal 'put-downs' - shows very little intelligence really.

Sinkies needs to do research first... but he is talking about giving donations.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

I didn't disagree with you but what aussie pete describe, fits the sinkie set perfectly.

Yes, we ought to check it out and i agree with you that people should not donate when they didn't see a set of account presentation.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkies needs to do research first... but he is talking about giving donations.

The appropriate response by a sensible person would be something to this effect;

" Sorry mate, did not realise that they don't disclose accounts. Let me check and come back to you. And by the way, you were too harsh on me as I was more on the black nose and it was some time ago"

Instead, he tells me to go and do research. Look at the 1st post and any idiot will know that I did just that. I was actually alerted to this by an Australian many years ago.

This lady operates like Durai. AKF is her life and no one else. Its operations are as slick as NKF, both in media presentation and fund raising. She uses the word endangered very skillfully. Its akin to say that the mynah is an endangered species at Changi Airport.

There has also been so called "independent websites in US and other parts of the the world that have sprung up making claims that Koala are endangered but someone have links to AKF.

Most Australains are aware of the Koalas and there have been discussions to cull it in some places as they tend to destroy trees when there are too many.

AAP General News (Australia)
07-14-2006
Fed: Koala not a threatened species, says top science body

CANBERRA, July 14 AAP - Australia's great icon the koala is not in danger of extinction
and is not a threatened species, a scientific committee has concluded.

Advice from the federal government's Threatened Species Scientific Committee (TSSC)
to Environment Minister Ian Campbell says koalas number in the hundreds of thousands and
are not threatened on a national scale.

Senator Campbell said he had accepted the committee's advice that the koala did not
need to be listed as threatened under federal environment laws.

Hope

Alfrescian
Loyal

what is the point of arguing with such a silly,extremly stupid man?who thinks highly of himself,obviously.

I refuse to waste my time with him!

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
once again, that idiot aussie was left scramping away with his tail between his legs..

:oIo::oIo: aussie trash

I usually lose my bundle when funds are obtained by fraud in the name of charity or for a supposed good cause. So my response will usually be characteristically emotional and over the top.

The last time, he sent out an invite to join him at a Govt Sponsored event for selected PR and I had to tell him that locals are never allowed to these type of things. This time he did not even know what is happening in his own country.

Sure, no harm harvesting hits by sending in a post with a link to his website. But be responsible. The need to look at the accounts does not seem to fit in his line of logic and he still does not know why.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
what is the point of arguing with such a silly,extremly stupid man?who thinks highly of himself,obviously.

I refuse to waste my time with him!

Notice his line of reasoning - avoided the accounts in both posts. This is bordering on lack of integrity or just plain common sense.

Anyway, more importantly people are not taken in by AKF.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The appropriate response by a sensible person would be something to this effect;

" Sorry mate, did not realise that they don't disclose accounts. Let me check and come back to you. And by the way, you were too harsh on me as I was more on the black nose and it was some time ago"

Instead, he tells me to go and do research. Look at the 1st post and any idiot will know that I did just that. I was actually alerted to this by an Australian many years ago.

This lady operates like Durai. AKF is her life and no one else. Its operations are as slick as NKF, both in media presentation and fund raising. She uses the word endangered very skillfully. Its akin to say that the mynah is an endangered species at Changi Airport.

There has also been so called "independent websites in US and other parts of the the world that have sprung up making claims that Koala are endangered but someone have links to AKF.

Most Australains are aware of the Koalas and there have been discussions to cull it in some places as they tend to destroy trees when there are too many.

AAP General News (Australia)
07-14-2006
Fed: Koala not a threatened species, says top science body

CANBERRA, July 14 AAP - Australia's great icon the koala is not in danger of extinction
and is not a threatened species, a scientific committee has concluded.

Advice from the federal government's Threatened Species Scientific Committee (TSSC)
to Environment Minister Ian Campbell says koalas number in the hundreds of thousands and
are not threatened on a national scale.

Senator Campbell said he had accepted the committee's advice that the koala did not
need to be listed as threatened under federal environment laws.

So he is an AUSSIE-KIE.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I usually lose my bundle when funds are obtained by fraud in the name of charity or for a supposed good cause. So my response will usually be characteristically emotional and over the top.

That happens to me as well when i encounter sinkie behavior , especially in Bangkok.

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
That happens to me as well when i encounter sinkie behavior , especially in Bangkok.

your ladyboy prostitute gf did not receive tips becos of her poor service and lancheow attitude , not becos of the customer's nationality..

get over it CB Kia tonychat..:oIo::oIo::oIo: