• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Attention all Unvaxxed! Come in!

saynotomsm

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are you feeling more sexy now?

Screenshot_20221108-011208_Telegram.jpg

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
See. I am right again. Pureblood don't fuck vaxxed pussies and pureblood pussies don't want a dickhead who loves malls and restaurants very much.

Last edited:

ODACHEK

Alfrescian
Loyal
IMO, I don't go for that too. Becos I dunno what is in the sinopharm. Even though it is not mrna. If that pussy had rejected all needle, it means she is something worthy of respect.
My 55yr old not married old virgin cousin kym? She totally unvax without any jabs.

porcaputtana

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is more specifically the mRNA spike proteins that are the problem as our FOUR board Supercuck asshole, not street smart licenced murderer, @porcaputtana will deny.

Please elaborate on the dangers of mRNA induced spike proteins.

It's been a while since I last heard the expert medical opinion of a low SES moron.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
anyway back to work. T'was refreshing sparring with you mentally.

My golden retriever can make much more sense than you
Ahhh... there's your source of the problem. You understand your retriever?
Your FOUR boards would be useless in this case. Call IMH before it's too late

hbk75

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is more specifically the mRNA spike proteins that are the problem as our FOUR board Supercuck asshole, not street smart licenced murderer, @porcaputtana will deny.
These 2 cheebye kum lan cucks still dunno the danger of spike protein. Ignorant is ok but after 2 years still so stupid is really kum gong cheebye

porcaputtana

Alfrescian
Loyal
These 2 cheebye kum lan cucks still dunno the danger of spike protein. Ignorant is ok but after 2 years still so stupid is really kum gong cheebye

so what is the danger of spike protein?

let‘s see if you are as dim and daft as the other one.