• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

atm customer tio rob

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
Security guard shld buy samurai knife, the robber see liao sure no fight...
Last time I work in bank branch in Jurong.

I ask the armed CISCO guard assigned to the branch if got robbery would he take out his pistol and defend our bank’s money?

He said he only paid $1,000 pm and he will not try to stop the robbery. He said the most he gets sacked.

Alfrescian
Loyal
good lesson for all aunties - learn the ATM commands by hard, quick quick get out fast. I hate it when the aunties take their time at the machines

ChinaCommunistSG

Alfrescian
Loyal
Most likely robber initial plan was to rape them but realised they were not as chio as he had imagined and so he changed the plan and robbing them instead