• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious ATB wacked by Irish Kids, pushed in canal!

Pinkieslut

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yayapapaya ATB​

Teens found guilty of shoving Asian woman into canal in Ireland​

0031eeeafc3656aceac30775bb4f90ba

Carl Samson
Sat, September 10, 2022 at 1:44 AM·2 min read

A pair of 16-year-old boys have been convicted of shoving a Chinese woman into a canal in a racist attack in Dublin two years ago.
The incident, which was just one of four horrifying incidents involving teen boys that Xeudan “Shirley” Xiong had to endure on the same day, was caught in a viral video posted on TikTok.
Xiong, now 50, went out for a stroll along the Royal Canal on the evening of Aug. 14, 2020. She stopped at a small pier at the 15th lock between Castleknock and Ashtown when a boy on a bicycle suddenly rushed toward her.
A group of two or three boys then laughed, Xiong said. The group proceeded to Castleknock, while she continued toward Ashton.

Then, a second group approached her. One boy looked her in the eye and said, “Corona, coronavirus.”
Shortly after, Xiong encountered a third group of boys. One of them, who was riding a bicycle, continuously circled her while the rest chanted “Chinese noodles, fried noodles.”

This content is not available due to your privacy preferences.
Update your settings here to see it.
At that point, Xiong called the boys out for racial discrimination. She tried to film the scene and chased them as they fled.

Xiong eventually caught up with the group, which now included some older teens. The group surrounded her, with one asking, “What did you do to my friends?”
“Next thing I remember, I was in the water,” said Xiong, who was pushed into the canal, according to TheJournal.ie. “The only thing I can remember is being in the water.”
Three passersby reportedly helped Xiong get out of the water. While she did not suffer any injuries, the attack left her shaken.

“I was so angry,” Xiong told RTÉ in the aftermath of the incident. “I don't know looking back if I was brave or stupid as there was 15 of them and they were bigger and stronger than me.”
Two boys involved in the physical attack were found guilty of assault this week. A third boy who filmed the incident saw his own assault charge dismissed.
Another pair of boys reportedly faced a Garda juvenile restorative justice program. Their specific roles in the series of attacks Xiong endured that day are unclear.
The pair of convicted teens remain held on bail. They will return to court next month for sentencing.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They should drown her, decapitate her, dismember her, disembowel her and throw her remains outside the tiong embassy there.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
She truly deserves it. Trying to YaYa PaPaYa in a foreign land. If such snobbish behaviors are not curtailed at their roots, they will grow up thinking that they are the most superior human kind in this world.

Last edited:

maxsanic

Alfrescian
Loyal
During the good old prosperous days from 1990 - 2008, many non-white people bought into all that liberal bullshit on global citizenry regardless or race, language or religion, and we are all one "peoplekind".

Now that the world is entering into an unstable period and social resources are running scarce in Europe and North America, the black / brown / yellow skinned folks are beginning to realize that the same old us against them nonsense that has been going on since the dawn of civilization was, is and will still be around in the future.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
During the good old prosperous days from 1990 - 2008, many non-white people bought into all that liberal bullshit on global citizenry regardless or race, language or religion, and we are all one "peoplekind".

Now that the world is entering into an unstable period and social resources are running scarce in Europe and North America, the black / brown / yellow skinned folks are beginning to realize that the same old us against them nonsense that has been going on since the dawn of civilization was, is and will still be around in the future.
if she has more class and grace and is able to communicate well and make light of the moment with humor and friendliness the irish kids would have been more polite to her. nothing to do with race. everything to do with tiongs displaying arrogant, sanctimonious and better than thou crassness.

hollywood lights up with joy when these two reunite for a premier. if ke huy quan starts pointing his finger and behaves sanctimoniously he would have been given the shaft too. tiongs don’t know how to chill, have quiet confidence, and let loose. everything has to be insecure, uptight and defensive about ccp and the prc. the only thing they are loose with is the labia on their vaginas.
ACA66BFC-2EB9-43A1-AB09-92446FE6186D.jpeg

maxsanic

Alfrescian
Loyal
if she has more class and grace and is able to communicate well and make light of the moment with humor and friendliness the irish kids would have been more polite to her. nothing to do with race. everything to do with tiongs displaying arrogant, sanctimonious and better than thou crassness.
Are you sure a white or black person facing the same predicament is going "make light of the moment with humor and friendliness"? I doubt so looking at the way how much they value their individual rights and adherence to political correctness of this sort.

Maybe a "law abiding" Singaporean will do that, but I suppose he/she will then be labelled as a 69% coward loser who doesn't dare to fight for himself and deserves to be a slave to the PAP on SBF.

Anyway my observations were more on the substantial increase in crimes of such nature happening in Europe and America rather than this specific incidence.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
why would she point the finger and call them “criminals”? niggers in oakland don’t have time to accuse or joke. they will shoot you first. irish teenage boys are rowdy and crude but they don’t pull guns like niggers will do in oakland. if this atb is in oakland she would either be sucker punched or shot multiple times. what’s the moronic point of standing your ground, demand your rights, and showing defiance to youths and thugs in a foreign cuntry? try that in oakland. your parents will be picking up your body from the morgue.

Last edited:

maxsanic

Alfrescian
Loyal
why would she point the finger and call them “criminals”? niggers in oakland don’t have time to accuse or joke. they will shoot you first. irish teenage boys are rowdy and crude but they don’t pull guns like niggers will do in oakland. if this atb is in oakland she would either be sucker punched or shot multiple times. what’s the moronic point of standing your ground, demand your rights, and showing defiance to youths and thugs in a foreign cuntry? try that in oakland. your parents will be picking up your body from the morgue.
At first you were condemning that the attack had nothing to do with race and was the result of the ATB's lack of "class and grace" to joke with the insulters and therefore she got whacked. Now you seem to be coming from the angle that her mistake was not kowtowing to protect herself and she is lucky that the Irish were only crude and rowdy but would not shoot her like the blacks in Oakland?

So if I read you correctly you are now saying the problem is the ATB should have been street smart enough to realize in foreign land you should always aim to protect yourself physically first even if it means swallowing insults. This, I actually agree. Makes sense.

Granted the ATB was dumb and let emotion got the better of her when the Irish boys hurled racist remarks at her. She should have swallowed her pride to get herself out of harm's way first, but then what has this got to do with the CCP, "lack of grace and class" or "displaying arrogant, sanctimonious and better than thou crassness."?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
At first you were condemning that the attack had nothing to do with race and was the result of the ATB's lack of "class and grace" to joke with the insulters and therefore she got whacked. Now you seem to be coming from the angle that her mistake was not kowtowing to protect herself and she is lucky that the Irish were only crude and rowdy but would not shoot her like the blacks in Oakland?

So if I read you correctly you are now saying the problem is the ATB should have been street smart enough to realize in foreign land you should always aim to protect yourself physically first even if it means swallowing insults. This, I actually agree. Makes sense.

Granted the ATB was dumb and let emotion got the better of her when the Irish boys hurled racist remarks at her. She should have swallowed her pride to get herself out of harm's way first, but then what has this got to do with the CCP, "lack of grace and class" or "displaying arrogant, sanctimonious and better than thou crassness."?
fuck the ccp for inculcating a sense of superiority and confrontational culture to their shitizens. try that in oakland and tiongs will get shot, superiority or otherwise. when any tiong becums a shitizen of her new cuntry it’s time to shake off the commie brainwash and education. but tiongs don’t. they continue to sexhibit their ccp inculcated crassness. thus not only niggers, whites, and hispanics like to whack fob tiongs, other asian minorities and non ccp chinks hate them too. did i hurt your ccp feelings?